Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45046 times)

Offline Vitaliy

Turkish Mistress Aylin - Fuck the Habibi - Pegging
« Reply #1900 on: February 19, 2020, 12:54:15 am »

Mistress Aylin is fucking saudi habibi

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Turkish, Mistress Aylin, Aylin, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Arab

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:06:12
File Size : 36.83 MB
Resolution : 640x352

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Turkish_Mistress_Aylin_-_Fuck_the_Habibi_-_Pegging.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Edging my Plaything
« Reply #1901 on: February 19, 2020, 03:18:09 am »

There are many things that amuse me, one of them is Teasing, Edging, and Abusing little dicks�

I can feel the bl-ood running through and that dick pulsing and begging to explode. Little Dicks don�t get to cum till I say so!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Jasmine, Edging, Ball Abuse, iWantJasmine, CBT, Cocktease, Orgasm Denial, Latina Domination, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Handjob, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH

Runtime : 00:10:54
File Size : 650.40 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_-_Edging_my_Plaything.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Herrin Lady Sarah - Chained, ballbusting, at my mercy
« Reply #1902 on: February 19, 2020, 05:42:11 am »

I am a young, extremely dominant, money mistress from the south of Germany. All my videos are 100% real. Nothing is acted. It reflects my life and my goddess lifestyle. I enjoy my inclinations very much and live with my marriage slave in a female led relationship (FLR) near Munich. There I have my own SM basement and I live out my dominant preferences with different slaves.

I am a great boot and leather lover. Furthermore I like any kind of control (financial dominantion, chastity and many more) over slaves, especially Blackmail-Fantasy Fantasy Games ??

Video Description:

You see the dungeon in my own S&M basement. My slave is chained to the dungeon and left defenceless at my mercy. Suffer for me, bitch.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Herrin Lady Sarah, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Caning, Crop, Cropping, Cane, Canes, Canning, Boots, Fem Dom, Findom

Runtime : 00:02:04
File Size : 13.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Herrin_Lady_Sarah_-_Chained,_ballbusting,_at_my_mercy.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Maya Liyer - Sharpening My Long Natural Nails - Scratching
« Reply #1903 on: February 19, 2020, 08:06:11 am »

Runtime : 00:15:01
File Size : 1.08 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Maya_Liyer_-_Sharpening_My_Long_Natural_Nails_-_Scratching.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Queens of Kink - Leather Boots Ball Abuse - Fetish Liza - CBT
« Reply #1904 on: February 19, 2020, 10:30:11 am »

Runtime : 00:10:30
File Size : 381.52 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Queens_of_Kink_-_Leather_Boots_Ball_Abuse_-_Fetish_Liza_-_CBT.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Bound Dollification -...
« Reply #1905 on: February 19, 2020, 12:54:14 pm »

Runtime : 00:06:58
File Size : 236.71 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Sidonia_-_Bound_Dollification_-_Part_3_-_Sissy.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Vixen Ladies - Dealing With A Stalker - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1906 on: February 19, 2020, 03:18:12 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Vixen Ladies, Spanking, Paddle, Paddling, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking

File Type : wmv
Runtime : 00:25:53
File Size : 567.64 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vixen_Ladies_-_Dealing_With_A_Stalker_-_Femdom_Spanking.wmv

Offline Vitaliy

Absolute Femdom - 50 Euro Ass Fuck - Pegging
« Reply #1907 on: February 19, 2020, 05:42:14 pm »

Little money is better than nothing and so I fuck my neighbour bitch for only 50 Euro.

Returning customers are the best so the horny sniffer faggot gets the whole program including amylnitrates�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 00:14:23
File Size : 885.72 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Absolute_Femdom_-_50_Euro_Ass_Fuck_-_Pegging.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

BallbustingWorld - Merciless Outdoor Ballbusting - Sophia
« Reply #1908 on: February 19, 2020, 08:06:15 pm »

Sophia doesn�t appreciate her nosy neighbour�s attention while she�s trimming some weeds, so she gives him a merciless ballbusting right there on the lawn. Wearing cute pink converse sneakers and a bikini and miniskirt, Sophia�s innocent looks do not equal her sadistic actions as she gives Matthew a pair of very sore balls!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sophia, Outdoors, BallbustingWorld

Runtime : 00:18:03
File Size : 404.16 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

BallbustingWorld_-_Merciless_Outdoor_Ballbusting_-_Sophia.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Without Panties - Face Sitting
« Reply #1909 on: February 19, 2020, 10:30:16 pm »

Runtime : 00:11:13
File Size : 211.54 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Without_Panties_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Rewarded With Cum - Cum Eating
« Reply #1910 on: February 20, 2020, 12:54:11 am »

Runtime : 00:07:38
File Size : 653.65 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Evil_Bitch_-_Princess_Brook_-_Rewarded_With_Cum_-_Cum_Eating.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Sado-Ladies - Thrashed Without Mercy - Mistress Madita, Mistre...
« Reply #1911 on: February 20, 2020, 03:18:02 am »

This next clip doesnt have a big story, but it is extremely realistic. After the slave was whipped by mistress Madita on his bare ass the ladies figured out that the rear of the slave is not marked and red enough and they decided to change that innaceptable status of the slave.

So the slave who was already bound in the frame of the door recieve the flogging of his life as stroke after stroke raise down on his flesh making it bright red soon. As it is already red the ladies are just warmed up and whipped him over and over again while he has to count the strokes. He even cannot count fast enough as the ladies hit his rear having lots of fun. In the end he recieves over 200 cruel lashes! Classic hard whipping clip and as usual in our clips: no fakes, everythings real here!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Mistress Madita, Madita, Mistress, Dual Domination

Runtime : 00:04:32
File Size : 103.15 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Sado-Ladies_-_Thrashed_Without_Mercy_-_Mistress_Madita,_Mistress_Cloe_-_Whipping.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Lady Mephista - Beaten and Boxed Slave -...
« Reply #1912 on: February 20, 2020, 05:42:02 am »

he elegant Lady Mephista is training her slave in the dungeon, he crawls on the floor prostrating himself at her stilettos, kissing and worshipping them until she bends him over the bench and beats his ass with the leather paddle, crop and finally, with gusto, the cane. Mistress then locks him into the bondage box, performing cruel CBT to his hard dick and tormenting his sensitive nipples, the moans and pleading delighting her sadistic ways. The box is then locked up for the night, heavy electrics throbbing through the metal butt plug and cock rings, ensuring his sleep is a long time coming.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Lady Mephista, Mephista, Bondage Male, Bondage, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Bondage Corset, Fem Dom, Bondage Sendep Box, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Cropping, Elbow Leather Gloves, Electric, Electric Play, Electrics, Extreme Bondage, Foam Cutout Bondage

Runtime : 00:25:28
File Size : 853.24 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Lady_Mephista_-_Beaten_and_Boxed_Slave_-_Complete.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - My Sissy Step-Son - Spring Break - Mi...
« Reply #1913 on: February 20, 2020, 08:06:03 am »

My sissy step-son is home from college to spend spring break with his step-mommy and her new wife. He�s just meeting her now and I�m going to put him through his paces to show her what a good little sissy he is. At school he must walk around in his ill fitting boy clothes. But here at home, he gets to be the sissy he�s truly meant to be. He knows his place is serving me and my new wife all dressed up in heels and dresses.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Miss Talia Tate, Mistress, Dual Domination

Runtime : 00:16:13
File Size : 1.04 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_My_Sissy_Step-Son_-_Spring_Break_-_Miss_Talia_Tate.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Spanked By Princesse Venus - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1914 on: February 20, 2020, 10:30:02 am »

Princesse Venus is probably the most elegant Lady on KMS and in her Dungeon in Geneva she punishes a Slave in this session by spanking his ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Princesse Venus, Venus, Princesse, Spanking, Femdom Spanking

Runtime : 00:04:36
File Size : 136.18 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Spanked_By_Princesse_Venus_-_Femdom_Spanking.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Strap-on Fun With Damara - Pegging
« Reply #1915 on: February 20, 2020, 12:54:03 pm »

Mistress Damara has e lovely little space in London where she has fun with her Slaves. In this clip she is fucking one of her submissive guys.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Damara, CBT, Boots, Mistress, Damara, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 00:13:26
File Size : 397.39 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Strap-on_Fun_With_Damara_-_Pegging.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

LianaGood - Sperm flowing over my hips - Cocktease
« Reply #1916 on: February 20, 2020, 03:18:07 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, Tease, Cocktease, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Orgasm

Runtime : 00:07:16
File Size : 93.00 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

LianaGood_-_Sperm_flowing_over_my_hips_-_Cocktease.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Maya Liyer - My Foot Pleasure - Female Domination
« Reply #1917 on: February 20, 2020, 05:42:05 pm »

The first in a new series. Watch Me dominate My slave and dream that it was you on the end of My leash, before we go any further you need to put your tongue on the lowest part of Me, and then whatever else I command. It starts with worshipping My boots, that clip is here in My store �Lick My Boots�

In this second part My slave is ordered to remove My boots and start worshipping My feet, watch as he helplessly sniffs My feet, before I order him to suck My big toe and stuff My feet in his mouth before I start ramming them deep into his throat. I whip him into shape as I ride him before finishing by standing on his face and reinforcing his position underneath Me as an obedient slave to My every whim.

How would you feel with My collar around your neck, obeying My every command?

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Goddess Maya Liyer, Maya Liyer, Asian Goddess, Footdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Trampling, Trample, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Slave

Runtime : 00:12:25
File Size : 914.92 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Maya_Liyer_-_My_Foot_Pleasure_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Mistress-Jennifer - Fun and Games - Mistress Olga - Female Dom...
« Reply #1918 on: February 20, 2020, 08:06:06 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Olga, Olga, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Blonde, Blond Hair, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Interracial, Big Boobs, Huge Tits, Big Breast, CBT, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship

Runtime : 00:58:50
File Size : 1.89 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress-Jennifer_-_Fun_and_Games_-_Mistress_Olga_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Offline Vitaliy

Sado-Ladies - Ashtray In The Pillory - Ezada Sinn - Smoking
« Reply #1919 on: February 20, 2020, 10:30:06 pm »

Gorgeous beautiful Lady Mistress Ezada has her slave bound tight on the pillory, his arms exposed and he is nearly unable to move. �I am going to train you today as my human ashtray� she says with a sadistic smile on her face. So she lighten on her cigarette and order him to open his mouth.

She also blows full loads of smoke into his face and he has to eat all the ash from her. From time to time she also spits into his pathetic masked face. To be more exact, in the end of this clip his whole masked face is covered with her spit and of course she puts out the cigarette into his mouth!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Spitting, Mistress, Sado-Ladies, Bondage Male, Bondage, Smoking

Runtime : 00:06:58
File Size : 203.47 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Sado-Ladies_-_Ashtray_In_The_Pillory_-_Ezada_Sinn_-_Smoking.mp4