Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45580 times)

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Strapon - Lucy The Ass Destroyer - Pe...
« Reply #1200 on: December 19, 2019, 05:41:37 am »

Mistress Lucy is hot, sexy and looking very threatening with her huge strapon. She steps between the legs of her slave and brushes his ass threateningly with her huge cock. The slave shudders and shuts his eyes tigh just before the stinging pain of the cock sunking deep inside his ass and starting to pound it brutally.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Mistresses, Cruel Strapon, Boots, Red Boots, Mistress Lucy, Lucy, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 9 min 5 s
File Size : 381 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Strapon_-_Lucy_The_Ass_Destroyer_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Sex Slaves Lucky Day - Mistress Kittina - Handjob
« Reply #1201 on: December 19, 2019, 07:04:34 am »

Runtime : 10 min 51 s
File Size : 248 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Sex_Slaves_Lucky_Day_-_Mistress_Kittina_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Divine Bitches - Syren de Mer - MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale...
« Reply #1202 on: December 19, 2019, 08:05:39 am »

Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he�s about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn�t believe for a second that he�s Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don�t lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he�s begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as slutty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale�s hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale�s cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale�s hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he�s forgetting Syren�s pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she�s had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it�s only in her hand. Just as he�s about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Divine Bitches, MILF, Syren de Mer, Femdom Sex, Fucking, BDSM, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Bondage Male, Bondage, Black Hair, CBT, Christmas, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Fake Boobs, Feet, Fingering, Humiliation, Degradation, Male Sub, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 45 min 52 s
File Size : 1.65 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Divine_Bitches_-_Syren_de_Mer_-_MILF_Syren_de_Mer_Catches_Dale_Savage_in_Her_Dungeon_-_New_Year.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Calea Toxic - The Cleaning Slave - CBT
« Reply #1203 on: December 19, 2019, 09:24:35 am »

Runtime : 11 min 38 s
File Size : 306 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Calea_Toxic_-_The_Cleaning_Slave_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Tangent - FemDom Strap-on Training - Sissy
« Reply #1204 on: December 19, 2019, 10:29:38 am »

When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent�s slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent � a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent�s undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave�s ass!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Boots, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

Runtime : 10 min 42 s
File Size : 648 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Tangent_-_FemDom_Strap-on_Training_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Padrona Era - Playing With Pathetic Cock - Forced Bi
« Reply #1205 on: December 19, 2019, 11:49:33 am »

I'm with my slave and my transvestite mistress friend fannytrav in my studio. I want to show to Fannytrav how loyal is my slave,how much he is willing to do for me.So I start to whip him humiliating him and making him suck Fannytrav's foot. My slave behaves well and always says yes to everything I order him. I keep spitting in his face and I make lick his balls from Fannytrav. Fannytrav loves cocks while my slave does not like men! Well, it will be a good training and a way to force him into forced bisexuality! After a long time when he manages to get an erection, I forbid him to cum and I stop Fannytrav, i'm very satisfy about this humiliation's session!!!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Masturbation Humiliation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Transvestite

Runtime : 11 min 35 s
File Size : 270 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_Playing_With_Pathetic_Cock_-_Forced_Bi.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Mistress Kiana - Clingfilm Slave - Whipping
« Reply #1206 on: December 19, 2019, 12:53:39 pm »

Mistress Kiana has her Slave prepared like a mummy complete in plastic wrap. After a while she remove the plastic wrap from his backside and push him a big dildo into his ass. At the end she take a whip to change his skon color from white to red

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Kiana, Kiana, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Plastic Fetish, Plastic, Mummification, Ass Play

Runtime : 14 min 6 s
File Size : 417 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Mistress_Kiana_-_Clingfilm_Slave_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Officers Boot Bitch - Boot Worship
« Reply #1207 on: December 19, 2019, 02:14:35 pm »

Runtime : 13 min 9 s
File Size : 955 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Officers_Boot_Bitch_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Merciless Dominas - Entertainment for Mistresses - Mistress In...
« Reply #1208 on: December 19, 2019, 03:17:41 pm »

You�re in for the ride of your life when you�re woken up by three sexy European Mistresses! Mistress Inka, Miss Flora, and Mistress Mera are feeling playful and ready to entertain themselves with their slaves. The two slaves are awoken from where they sl**p in the slave stables by the three goddesses wearing strap-ons, and they�re promptly fo**ed to perform dildo sucking on their Mistresses. The cock-hungry slaves are desperate for their Goddess� cocks, and the Mistresses are excited to fuck their slaves and start the fun! The three beautiful women giggle and verbally humiliate their slaves; spit roasting them while subjecting them to the verbal humiliation. The Mistresses laugh as they discuss what sort of farm an**als the slaves are most alike � as they�re certainly not men! The scene quickly descends into a mess of writhing bodies, with the lucky slaves moaning as they�re gratefully fucked doggystyle by their Mistresses. Mistress Inka and Mistress Mera fuck their slaves with their expert pegging skills amongst the hay while Miss Flora lays back, having her cock sucked by both slaves at once. The three Mistresses even treat the slaves to some boot and bare foot worship, and the foot sluts love having the hot and sweaty feet of the three goddesses pushes into their faces, while fo**ing the pathetic slaves into a masturbation competition. These lucky slaves have clearly enjoyed too much fun so far, so the Mistresses decide it�s time for some painful punishment. The three Mistresses scrub their dirty slaves� cocks until they�re red raw with rough loofahs, making the slaves moan and squeal with pain, before they rubbed all over with the sharp, itchy hay and left to be locked back into chastity.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Mistress, Flora, Inka, Mera, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Mistress Inka, Mistress Mera, Miss Flora, Triple Domination, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Runtime : 28 min 17 s
File Size : 2.01 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Entertainment_for_Mistresses_-_Mistress_Inka,_Mistress_Mera,_Miss_Flora.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Whipped
« Reply #1209 on: December 19, 2019, 04:39:34 pm »

Runtime : 4 min 24 s
File Size : 101 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Veronica_Vixen_-_Whipped.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Oubliettte - Taken From Behind - Goddess Serena - Pegging
« Reply #1210 on: December 19, 2019, 05:41:53 pm »

Goddess Serena taking a very lucky slave from behind in her unique and sexy way. Watch her finger and loosen his man pussy ready to take her big Mistress cock, he will take it all.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliettte, Goddess Serena, Serena, Goddess, Pantyhose, Nylons, High Heels, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

Runtime : 13 min 2 s
File Size : 1.84 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliettte_-_Taken_From_Behind_-_Goddess_Serena_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Kittinas Demands - Foot Worship
« Reply #1211 on: December 19, 2019, 07:04:35 pm »

Runtime : 11 min 51 s
File Size : 278 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Kittinas_Demands_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly and Miss Jade Jones - Dom...
« Reply #1212 on: December 19, 2019, 08:05:41 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Dominant Dolly, Miss Jade Jones, Mistress, Redhead, Jade Jones, Gay Blowjob, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale

Runtime : 6 min 21 s
File Size : 205 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Dominant_Dolly_and_Miss_Jade_Jones_-_Dominant_Dollys_Slut_Maid_-_Part_3.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Serious Images - Bondage Slut - Female Domination
« Reply #1213 on: December 19, 2019, 09:24:35 pm »

Runtime : 12 min 49 s
File Size : 397 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Serious_Images_-_Bondage_Slut_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Her Cruel Company - Part 2 - Mistress Si...
« Reply #1214 on: December 19, 2019, 10:29:43 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male

Runtime : 7 min 19 s
File Size : 242 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Her_Cruel_Company_-_Part_2_-_Mistress_Sidonia.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Inka - Cock Stop - Part 2 - Med...
« Reply #1215 on: December 20, 2019, 12:53:41 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Inka, Bondage Male, Bondage, Inka, Mistress, Nipple Torment, Medical Femdom, Electric Play, Electric, Medical Fetish Latex, Medical Apron

Runtime : 6 min 55 s
File Size : 176 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Inka_-_Cock_Stop_-_Part_2_-_Medical_Femdom.mp4

Online Vitaliy

BallbustingWorld - Nice Day For a Ballbusting - Nikki Whiplash
« Reply #1216 on: December 20, 2019, 03:17:28 am »

It�s a beautiful day for a hard outdoor ballbusting, so Sophia lights up a cigarette and lets out all her stress using nadman�s naked balls as her focus. As always, Sophia gives the ballbusting her all and has nadman in a gibbering, agonised state of weak maleness before she�s even smoked her cigarette down to the filter. Nadman loves being shown his inferiority as a man and just keeps getting up to take more.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash

Runtime : 15 min 11 s
File Size : 339 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

BallbustingWorld_-_Nice_Day_For_a_Ballbusting_-_Nikki_Whiplash.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Strapon - Brutal Asshole Pounding - M...
« Reply #1217 on: December 20, 2019, 05:41:30 am »

The slave is laying on his belly, his pulse is racing and he is sweating from the fear of Mistress Zita, who is about to torture him today. She is about to pound his asshole with her brutal strapon and screw him like he was a little bithc. Zita drags him into different positions to make him suffer even more.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Zita, Zita, Mistress, Cruel Mistresses, Cruel Strapon, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

Runtime : 9 min 39 s
File Size : 474 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Strapon_-_Brutal_Asshole_Pounding_-_Mistress_Zita_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

FacesittingMistressVideos - Evening dinner seat - Miss Jessica...
« Reply #1218 on: December 20, 2019, 08:05:32 am »

Wouldn�t it just take two minutes to straighten things out, get my hosiery in your mouth and have you rolling around on the floor doing my blubbering bidding, tied up or fucked or blackmailed or whatever I wanted within minutes?

In light of that, this is a pretty appropriate boss role play. I withdraw the mention of any problem.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Mandy Marx, Blonde, Blond Hair, Young Mistress, Footworship, Footlicking, Bondage Male

Runtime : 14 min 23 s
File Size : 178 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

FacesittingMistressVideos_-_Evening_dinner_seat_-_Miss_Jessica_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Merciless Dominas - Mark Me with Your Teeth - Miss Flora - Peg...
« Reply #1219 on: December 20, 2019, 10:29:32 am »

Runtime : 23 min 4 s
File Size : 1.64 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Mark_Me_with_Your_Teeth_-_Miss_Flora_-_Pegging.mp4