Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45605 times)

Online Vitaliy

Oubliette - Butt Slut - Goddess Serena, Madam Cruella
« Reply #1140 on: December 14, 2019, 11:50:10 pm »

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 8 min 20 s
File Size : 1.17 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_Butt_Slut_-_Goddess_Serena,_Madam_Cruella.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Stella Liberty - Bound Boy Toy Bitch - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1141 on: December 15, 2019, 12:54:09 am »

I turn my new pretty boy into my bound little bitch. With his knees tied in rope to his chest and his arms over his head his body is left completely helpless and vulnerable to me. I sit over his face and spank his ass with a heavy leather strap. His mouth has a black ball gag in it so all he can do is moan and breathe in my scent as I spank his ass. I knew from the first moment I met him he would love to become my little bitch. The sensation of being tied down in my rope while I ride him and sensually tease him is even more overwhelming with the juxtaposition of the leather slapper that leaves a heavy sting every time I spank his ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male

Runtime : 9 min 44 s
File Size : 371 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Stella_Liberty_-_Bound_Boy_Toy_Bitch_-_Femdom_Spanking.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Strapon - Monster Cock
« Reply #1142 on: December 15, 2019, 03:18:03 am »

Mistress Tatjana planned this punishment in the morning, when she was searching for a humongous strapon for her slave. Then put the plans into action and threatened her slave as a foreplay with the monster cock, then she forcefully pushed it into his ass without mercy. Her slave jerked from the pain, but Tatjana continued harshly.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Red Boots, Cruel Mistresses, Mistress Tatjana, Tatjana, Strapon, XXL Strap-On, Hige Dildo, Big Strap on, Monster Cock, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 7 min 45 s
File Size : 325 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Strapon_-_Monster_Cock.mp4

Online Vitaliy

ClubStiletto - Really Good News, cuck - Princess Lily - Cuckold
« Reply #1143 on: December 15, 2019, 04:40:03 am »

Princess Lily has a huge sex drive and loves studs with huge cocks. Her husband is her cuck and always on hand to fluff or clean up after her kinky encounters. Lily has cum all over her pussy and thighs and she explains that her boyfriend came inside her but then pulled out and came some more, covering in his sperm. She can't wait to call her husband out of the closet so he can see the outcome of what he could only hear through the door. Lily scoops some of the cum onto her finger and then calls cucky over. Did you hear me getting fucked she says as she sticks her finger in his mouth. "You're not good enough for my pussy" she tells him and then spreads the cum all over her legs before ordering him to lick it all up. "They say the tastiest cum comes from the black guys" she tells him.

She talks about her lovers cock and how it fills her. She reminds him of the lone time he fucked her, their wedding night, and chuckles about how little he is. "I'm still trying to forget it" she says. Hubby obediently licks up the cum. Lily then pulls out a spoon and actually scoops some more cum from her pussy. She sticks the spoon in his mouth. Lily tells hubby how to lick and suck and says she loves telling her lover how she has used him in this fashion and that she has also asked him to start saving all his cum, when he masturbates, so he can eat that too. "If all my boyfriends save their cum it might be enough for your entire diet" she tells him. Lily then talks about how she loves football teams and basketball teams because they always have so many black studs and she wants entire teams to please her. "By the time I'm done with you, who knows I might have had a thousand different men."

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Princess Lily, Lily, Princess, Cuckolding, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing

Runtime : 6 min 51 s
File Size : 503 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

ClubStiletto_-_Really_Good_News,_cuck_-_Princess_Lily_-_Cuckold.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyTransDolls - Spanked prissy sissy - Fetish Liza, Natalie ...
« Reply #1144 on: December 15, 2019, 05:42:03 am »

A sissy maid should keep my shoes and her heels in perfect condition. Failing to meet my standards will result in a good OTK spanking until the naughty ass cheeks are red and painful.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Fetish Liza, Liza, Sissy Training, Natalie Goth TV, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Transvestite, TV, High Heels, Stockings, Nylons, Pantyhose

Runtime : 10 min 49 s
File Size : 279 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Spanked_prissy_sissy_-_Fetish_Liza,_Natalie_Goth_TV.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Dominatrix An Li - Hooked and Hogtied - Bondage
« Reply #1145 on: December 15, 2019, 07:05:03 am »

I love watching you struggle in a hogtie - and I've made sure the hogtie you are in is particularly uncomfortable. Your arms are bound back in tight leather straps, mitts and booties attaching your wrists and feet to each other, and all the pieces connected together by the thin piece of hemp rope that attaches from the tips of your toes to the top of your head muzzle to.the anal hook in your ass.

Once you are fully in bondage, your movements limited by the restriction of the pose, I enjoy going through the bondage and inspecting my work. A little bit of tightening here, a little bit of fine adjustment here, and a little bit of pressure here.I know you feel every single bit.

Of course, you can't move much. What if I taunt you by unzipping my latex leggings to reveal my sweaty pussy in front of you? What if I wipe my pussy juices right by your nose? What if I recline my feet on the rope attached to your ass?

So many options to enhance your helplessness.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Asian Goddess, Dominatrix An Li, An Li, Bondage Male, Bondage, Boots, High Heels, Predicament Bondage

Runtime : 14 min 46 s
File Size : 857 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Dominatrix_An_Li_-_Hooked_and_Hogtied_-_Bondage.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Kelly Kalashnik - Bang You Deep and Hard - Pegging
« Reply #1146 on: December 15, 2019, 08:06:04 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 11 min 20 s
File Size : 182 MB
Resolution : 768x576

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Bang_You_Deep_and_Hard_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Taylor Knights - Busted Open - Ballbusting
« Reply #1147 on: December 15, 2019, 09:25:03 am »

Runtime : 13 min 46 s
File Size : 1 011 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Taylor_Knights_-_Busted_Open_-_Ballbusting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Kink Therapy - Jenni and Morgana turn R into a puppy
« Reply #1148 on: December 15, 2019, 10:30:04 am »

Subject R was a realtor who was going to school to be a Doctor. He dreamed about being dominated and had a big foot fetish but suppressed his feelings and lived a miserable lonely life. One day he came to his senses and called upon Jenni and Morgana to really push his limits and eventually come to terms with his desires. Jenni and Morgana step into the house and find R in his gimp mask on all fours. Hes nervous as its his first experience with two powerful elusive women whom he could only ever dream of being with. They begin by using him as human stepping stool but hes impatient and just wants to worship feet so Morgana and Jenni teach him to wait by slapping and smacking him around. Clearly is time for some behavioral modification so the both get paddles and unleash their inner demons. Morgana then grabs her violent wand buzzes his balls as Jenni inflicts corporal punishment. He gets spit on and degraded but he takes it and grunts. After a while they grow bored with X and now its time for him to go into his cage so he doesn�t forget what he really is. They then beat and degrade X through the bars on the cage they use all sorts of paddles, floggers and pinwheels to break him and after awhile they decide to be nice and bring him a bowl of water and some salt for his wounds. Watch as Subject R gets his introduction to BDSM by two beautiful and sadistic Dommes.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jenni, Morgana, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Cage, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play

Runtime : 21 min 41 s
File Size : 1.57 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kink_Therapy_-_Jenni_and_Morgana_turn_R_into_a_puppy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Padrona Era - Unicorn Sissy Massage - Tease And Humiliation
« Reply #1149 on: December 15, 2019, 11:50:03 am »

Today i wanted to dress my sissy with the colors of the unicorn: pink and light blue. Today is my day-off so my unicorn sissy must do only what pleases me: I love massages!!!When I arrive the massage table is already ready. I have dressed very sexy to tease sissy , she's a real slut and she get immediately horny. She has stretched balls and i put a pink plug into her ass to make her feel even more slut. When she starts the massage i stretch her balls, then I put my feet in his mouth, this massage is difficult! I enjoy disturbing sissy in her task, i spank her, i do footgagging and then i humiliate her making her come by her own!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Humiliation, Degradation, Tease, Teasing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

Runtime : 19 min 6 s
File Size : 648 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_Unicorn_Sissy_Massage_-_Tease_And_Humiliation.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Oubliette - Goddess Serena, Mistress Krush - Anal Slut Part 1 ...
« Reply #1150 on: December 15, 2019, 12:54:05 pm »

Runtime : 10 min 53 s
File Size : 1.52 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_Goddess_Serena,_Mistress_Krush_-_Anal_Slut_Part_1_-_Anal_Fisting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Spandex Planet - Mistress Ella - Jacket reverse plays - Part 1...
« Reply #1151 on: December 15, 2019, 02:15:01 pm »

In her first ever video shooting, Mistress Ella could use her experiences from her private plays. As she orders her slave to the chair, ties him securely and puts his jackets hood over his face for breath control. She uses HOM, armpit smother and just stretching the hood to take his breath.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ella, Ella, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nylon Clothing, Nylon Encasement, Spandex, Hand Over Mouth

Runtime : 5 min 12 s
File Size : 43.6 MB
Resolution : 720x406

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Spandex_Planet_-_Mistress_Ella_-_Jacket_reverse_plays_-_Part_1_-_Smother.mp4

Online Vitaliy

TeaseAndThankYou - The Trick To Getting An A - Lucid Lavender ...
« Reply #1152 on: December 15, 2019, 03:18:06 pm »

Runtime : 13 min 13 s
File Size : 450 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_The_Trick_To_Getting_An_A_-_Lucid_Lavender_-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Big Ejaculation - Handjob
« Reply #1153 on: December 15, 2019, 04:40:03 pm »

If you ask Mistress Anette about her favourite part when giving a slave a handjob, she will just smile mischievously. But soon this slave finds out, after a few minutes of intense caressing and squeezing, after he exploaded all over his whole shirt, that Anette loves the torture at the end the most.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Big Load, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm

Runtime : 8 min 26 s
File Size : 195 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Big_Ejaculation_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Her Cruel Company - Part 1 - Mistress Si...
« Reply #1154 on: December 15, 2019, 05:42:07 pm »

Mistress Sidonia is feeling cruel, her slave is on a suspended bondage chair, leather arm sleeves and heavy leather hood looking amazing. She wastes no time in tormenting his nipples, swinging him by the biting clamps and hanging weights off them. She then encases his hard cock in fishnet tights, teasing and pulling before using the suction machine to excite his nipples. The torment continues with the electro box and various extreme gags that allow her to fill his mouth with special juice. His precum leaking dick is covered in nylon stockings and the want is used to vibrate him to a big orgasm from all the amazing action and stimulation.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Nipple Torment, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Blonde

Runtime : 7 min 18 s
File Size : 251 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Her_Cruel_Company_-_Part_1_-_Mistress_Sidonia_-_Nipple_Torment.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Severe Sex Films - Fucking The Boss - Kelsey Obsession and Cha...
« Reply #1155 on: December 15, 2019, 07:05:02 pm »

Runtime : 21 min 30 s
File Size : 1.09 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Severe_Sex_Films_-_Fucking_The_Boss_-_Kelsey_Obsession_and_Charli_Piper.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Maitresse Madelin - Prostate Massage Cum...
« Reply #1156 on: December 15, 2019, 08:06:07 pm »

Maitresse Madeline, looking stunning in her stockings and corset, perfect breasts exposed, is playing with her lucky slave on the bondage bed. She teases him, sitting on his face with her big, juicy ass, watching his cock respond to her gentle touch. She spits on his cock to lube it up and edges it with an expert handjob, making him beg for release over and over, denying him each time. She has bigger plans, so bends him over, lubes up her gloved fingers and probes his tight ass, finding his prostate gland and massaging it internally, until his precum is flowing out. She then increases the speed of her hand, giving a long, intense handjob whilst squeezing his magic lemon, until he shoots a big cumload exactly when she commands.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Maitresse Madelin, Prostate Massage, Anal, Anus, Ass, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

Runtime : 7 min 2 s
File Size : 232 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Maitresse_Madelin_-_Prostate_Massage_Cum_-_Complete.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Feminized - Femdom Fuck-Doll - Lexi Sindel and Natalie Mars - ...
« Reply #1157 on: December 15, 2019, 09:25:02 pm »

Goddess Lexi is preparing her slave doll for the Master that won the online auction. The doll must be properly fucked, filled and drained before being shipped away overseas on her long journey ahead. Natalie Mars is rendered helpless in bondage as Goddess Lexi uses a fucking and milking machine to finish the doll's training. Once Natalie is properly fucked and drained she is locked back into chastity and stuffed with a huge inflatable butt plug. Her transformation is officially complete as Goddess Lexi binds her doll into the shipping container to send her away to a new life as a Master's fuck doll.

Lexi Sindel has Natalie Mars strapped in a bondage chair and she puts a milking machine/venus 2000 on her cock to milk every bit of cum out of her balls while a fucking machine is working her ass at the same time.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Feminized, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars, Milking Maching, Strapon, Fucking Machine, Anal Fucking, Latex, Rubber, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Doll, Dildo, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick

Runtime : 25 min 6 s
File Size : 2.09 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Feminized_-_Femdom_Fuck-Doll_-_Lexi_Sindel_and_Natalie_Mars_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Miss Annalisa - A Well-Trained Pup - Par...
« Reply #1158 on: December 15, 2019, 10:30:08 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Annalisa, Annalisa, Mistress, Outdoors, Human Pet, Pet Play, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Fucking Machine, Anal, Anus

Runtime : 7 min 2 s
File Size : 251 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Annalisa_-_A_Well-Trained_Pup_-_Part_4_-_Human_Pet.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The Spy Who Came For Me - Jordan Tyler - Ruined Orgasms
« Reply #1159 on: December 15, 2019, 11:50:01 pm »

Runtime : 11 min 14 s
File Size : 990 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_Spy_Who_Came_For_Me_-_Jordan_Tyler_-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4