Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 47380 times)

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Angry Red Stripes - Whipping
« Reply #1080 on: December 09, 2019, 08:05:49 pm »

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 8 min 20 s
File Size : 494 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Angry_Red_Stripes_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Punished And Used At The Cross - Part 1 - Do...
« Reply #1081 on: December 09, 2019, 10:29:50 pm »

Runtime : 18 min 39 s
File Size : 552 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_And_Used_At_The_Cross_-_Part_1_-_Dominique_Furuta.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mike Panic - Lily Lane Strapon Ass Fucks Fake Agent - Pegging
« Reply #1082 on: December 10, 2019, 12:53:45 am »

Runtime : 21 min 8 s
File Size : 535 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mike_Panic_-_Lily_Lane_Strapon_Ass_Fucks_Fake_Agent_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Failed Challenge
« Reply #1083 on: December 10, 2019, 03:17:34 am »

Mistress Anette still has a beef with her slave, so today she is going to challenge him and if he looses, there will be a nasty punishment for him and she is going to enjoy every second of it. The challenge is a few round of wrestling and the slave of course fails. So Anette grabs him and shows him her dominance, by screwing his ass hard.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Anette, Anette, Mistress, Stockings, Nylons, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 10 min 40 s
File Size : 200 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Failed_Challenge.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Rough Massage - Handjob
« Reply #1084 on: December 10, 2019, 05:41:35 am »

Cruel Mistress Anette really enjoys her time between the thighs of the slave, kneeling in her sexy police uniform, with matching blue rubber gloves. Her hands are slippery and hot, they slide up and down his cock, what�s twitching and turning rock solid in a minute. After his huge orgasm, Anette starts the rough massage again. The orgasm is available with two camera angles. Second camera angle is at the end of the clip!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Anette, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm

Runtime : 6 min 58 s
File Size : 131 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Rough_Massage_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyDommes - Full anal invasion - Fetish Liza
« Reply #1085 on: December 10, 2019, 08:05:33 am »

My male specimen has been prepared, feet up in the air, mouth and fuck hole open and ready to be filled up by my huge silicone anal invader! Oh yes, I am going to enjoy making him gag on my toy and filling his ass up with this anal snake. Pumping it inside him so he can feel all the way in there, up to his belly. Making him moan and gasp for air.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Latex, Rubber, Dungeon, Boots, Gloves, Anal, Anus, Ass, Bondage Male, Fishnets, Fetish Liza, Liza, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Bondage, Pantyhose

Runtime : 14 min 57 s
File Size : 386 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Full_anal_invasion_-_Fetish_Liza.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyTransDolls - Deepthroated rubber fuck doll part 2 - Fetis...
« Reply #1086 on: December 10, 2019, 10:29:34 am »

This little slut needs anal training daily to keep those fuck holes ready and stretched for more fucking.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, DirtyTransDolls, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Rubber Doll Jenna, High Heels, Doll, TV, Transvestite, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 11 min 20 s
File Size : 293 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Deepthroated_rubber_fuck_doll_part_2_-_Fetish_liza,_Rubber_Doll_Jenna.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Punished And Used At The Cross - Part 2 - Do...
« Reply #1087 on: December 10, 2019, 12:54:34 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Dominique Furuta, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ebony, Interracial Femdom, Handjob

Runtime : 15 min 9 s
File Size : 448 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_And_Used_At_The_Cross_-_Part_2_-_Dominique_Furuta_-_Teasing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Tess - Jacuzzi Oral Gang - Lady Valeska, Ms Eva - Ora...
« Reply #1088 on: December 10, 2019, 03:18:36 pm »

Mistress Tess, Lady Valeska and Ms Eva ram cock down this sluts throat while enjoying bubbles in the bubbles.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Triple Domination, Lady Valeska, Ms Eva, Eva, Valeska, Tess, Mistress, Strapon, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking

Runtime : 9 min 26 s
File Size : 1 015 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Tess_-_Jacuzzi_Oral_Gang_-_Lady_Valeska,_Ms_Eva_-_Oral_Servitude.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Oubliette - Mr Show-Off - Goddess Serena, Madam Cruella - Whi...
« Reply #1089 on: December 10, 2019, 05:42:37 pm »

Slave h, normally an annoyingly pestering slut has been unusually very quiet today; I wander what he is hiding? Turns out he has been off down the fetish clubs showing off to the Dommes and getting himself whip marked! Well if it�s marking you want it�s marking you will have; Goddess Serena and Madam Cruella set about him with a good old-fashioned beating.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Corporal Punishment, Paddling, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Device, Rubber Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Whipping Fantasy, Whipping

Runtime : 10 min 20 s
File Size : 1.45 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_Mr._Show-Off_-_Goddess_Serena,_Madam_Cruella_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

TeaseAndThankYou - Boys Got Nothing - Ruined Orgasms
« Reply #1090 on: December 10, 2019, 08:06:36 pm »

This wannabe escaper is STILL STUCK. After some ball-busting, and dickties even my neighbors could hear his frustrated groans. A beautiful scene, here as a special bonus!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kat Turner, TeaseAndThankYou, Bondage Male, Bondage, Teen, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Young Mistress

Runtime : 8 min 42 s
File Size : 372 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Boys_Got_Nothing_-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4

Online Vitaliy

TeaseAndThankYou - But Im Your Step-Father - Mandy Marx - Teasing
« Reply #1091 on: December 10, 2019, 10:30:38 pm »

How quickly, how SMOOTH I ask my step-daddy in, to sit, to talk, to tell him a secret that makes me really SHY so I BLINDFOLD him, to not respond until I�ve said my piece so I GAG him. To have him fumble for my clothes, my UNDERWEAR, and touch, and take a PICTURE. And have him TIED and UNDRESSED and mine. This is a helluva ride. Only here. Only with you, my step-DADDY.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Young Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Mandy Marx

Runtime : 17 min 7 s
File Size : 984 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_But_Im_Your_Step-Father_-_Mandy_Marx_-_Teasing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - All Men Get Fucked - Anny Aurora - Peg...
« Reply #1092 on: December 11, 2019, 12:54:33 am »

Men are all a bunch of sluts and German Mistress Annie gets off on proving that with her big, fat strap-on cock. She unlocks her slut-boy out of his cage and bends his ass over to stretch his holes far and wide. He loves every second of her strap-on sliding in and out knowing that his place is always with a cock deep inside him.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Anny Aurora, Blonde, Blond Hair, Euro, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 18 min 16 s
File Size : 1.30 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_All_Men_Get_Fucked_-_Anny_Aurora_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Piggy - Anastasia Knight - Te...
« Reply #1093 on: December 11, 2019, 03:18:26 am »

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that�s turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anastasia Knight, Femdom Empire, Brat Girls, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder

Runtime : 15 min 43 s
File Size : 1.11 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Chastity_Piggy_-_Anastasia_Knight_-_Teasing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Fancy Foot Bitch - Victoria June - Foo...
« Reply #1094 on: December 11, 2019, 05:42:30 am »

Mistress Victoria June is a rich bitch who doesn�t deal with cheap men who won�t dish out their wallets to get even a glance at her feet. She expects nothing but the best in every way and makes sure her slave knows exactly that. He is lucky to even be breathing the same air as his Mistress and only deserves the lowest part of her body. Her fishnet covered bare soles and toes are the only things he is worthy enough to worship as she demands he open his mouth and wallet wide for her satisfaction.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Victoria June, Big Butt

Runtime : 11 min 50 s
File Size : 859 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Fancy_Foot_Bitch_-_Victoria_June_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Gimps Make Better Lovers - Marley Brin...
« Reply #1095 on: December 11, 2019, 08:06:29 am »

Gimps are the perfect sex toy as the only thoughts they are allowed to have are the ones their Owner�s give them. Gimps are given no freedom and always remain completely helpless and at the mercy of their Owner�s desires. Mistress Marley�s gimp is trapped in its rubber sleepsack prison leaving his mouth to be the only part of his body that is useful. His cock remains under a thick layer of rubber to be teased and toyed with while Mistress Marley rides his face for her pleasure. She loves owning such a docile creature who always knows his place and has no choice but to worship her tight, young holes.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Marley Brinx, Femdom Empire, Body Bag, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Oral Servitude, Queening, Tease & Denial, Pussy Worship

Runtime : 12 min 23 s
File Size : 893 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Gimps_Make_Better_Lovers_-_Marley_Brinx_-_Oral_Servitude.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Guiding Her Sister - Mistress Anastacia - Handjob
« Reply #1096 on: December 11, 2019, 10:30:30 am »

Mistress Anette shows her sister, Mistress Anastacia the tricks and tips to making the slave in front of them, a trembling, obedient boy. She guides her hands as she rests her naked feet on the slave�s face, Anastacia is slowly getting the feel of the perfect handjob. Both of them use their saliva as lubricant and after the slave had his huge orgasm, the cock torment begins. The orgasm is available with two camera angles. Second camera angle is at the end of the clip!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Anette, Anette, Anastacia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 12 min 4 s
File Size : 227 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Guiding_Her_Sister_-_Mistress_Anastacia_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Definition Of Insanity - Mandy Marx - Teasing
« Reply #1097 on: December 11, 2019, 12:54:31 pm »

You are welcome to be a fly-on-the-wall for a pure begging pleading pathetic chemistry-filled tease-and-denial session with my virgin client. Some boys send me their fetishes. Some boys indulge mine.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Mandy Marx, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber

Runtime : 11 min 43 s
File Size : 519 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Definition_Of_Insanity_-_Mandy_Marx_-_Teasing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Tess - Strapping Down - Mistress Lorraine - Whipping
« Reply #1098 on: December 11, 2019, 03:18:32 pm »

Mistress Tess and Mistress Lorraine whack this sub down variously with a paddle and a strap!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Paddling, Paddle, Strapping, Mistress Tess, Corporal Punishment, Dual Domination, Mistress Lorraine, Lorraine, Mistress, Tess, Double Domination, Ebony Goddess, Female Supremacy

Runtime : 7 min 32 s
File Size : 807 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Tess_-_Strapping_Down_-_Mistress_Lorraine_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Oubliette - This Little Piggy - Mistress Paris, Miss Adah Vonn...
« Reply #1099 on: December 11, 2019, 05:42:42 pm »

Is it cruel to mock piggy and his little dicklett? Mistress Paris and Miss Adah Vonn simply can�t help themselves but too humiliate this little piggy that is clearly the runt of the litter. However one good use for such a small penis is to give the Goddess� target practice!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Oubliette, Mistress Paris, Paris, Mistress, Miss Adah Vonn, Adah Vonn, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Flogger Fantasy, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation

Runtime : 11 min 24 s
File Size : 1.60 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_This_Little_Piggy_-_Mistress_Paris,_Miss_Adah_Vonn_-_Ballbusting.mp4