Author Topic: Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!  (Read 18478 times)

Offline van

Happy Birthday to You
« Reply #580 on: August 18, 2019, 06:19:47 am »
Happy Birthday to You

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Cum in mouth, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 25 min 48 s

Description: Includes: Sarah Vandella as Mommy, a surprise birthday present, Robby Echo, cum in mouth It's senior year of High School and Robby is stoked to be turning eighteen, he's been counting down the months for a year now. He lives with his mother who has been single now for three years and she's been getting increasingly needy for his attention. He adores his mother, but her need to control every little aspect of his life is getting a little too much. He can't wait to go out with his friends to the 18 and up club, this time without sneaking in with a fake ID. He really needs a break from his Mother, and tonight he's planning on staying out past curfew, why not.. he's 18 now! His Birthday started off great, his Mom made him breakfast in bed, his favorite, steel cut oatmeal with cherries, toast with apple jelly, and coffee. She was hovering over him as he was getting dressed, and he felt her gaze a little too long at his ass when he pulled the jeans up with a hop, "I can't find my phone, mom," he told her in a hurry. Mom dismissed his concern with a reply, "it'll come up, darling. I'll look for it, just make sure you're home after school." That day at school Robby could hardly concentrate. He kept imagining seeing the petite blonde in third hour, Anna, at Club Zodiac, the proper brunette, Vivianne, who always dances like a little  girl on the weekend on the dance floor, grinding her hips next to anyone she thinks is hot, and the unusually tall Asian girl with the smile that makes him feel so content, Gina. He mapped out his game plan for the night. He's going to get his 21 year old friend to buy him booze, then he's going to use the booze as a sort of lure to dance with all the hot babes, and surely they would, it's his Birthday! He's going to pace himself, but make sure that Gina sees that he's a popular guy, then finally, seduce the woman of his dreams, Gina, oh.. Gina. His cock twitches in excitement while he watches the clock and counts down the minutes until he can prepare for the night. Robby comes home, his phone is on his mind, he hopes that his Mom found it. He drops his backpack and turns the corner to see the living room filled with balloons and a colorful "Happy Birthday" banner hanging in the doorway. His overly enthusiastic Mother is wearing a Birthday hat, a pointy dunce-like hat, that looks immature and embarrassing. She hurries over to him with the biggest smile, she puts a Birthday hat on his head. She starts to sing to him, she tells him that she has planned a Birthday party for him! "A Birthday party?" Robby feels a pang in his stomach, he doesn't have time for Birthday parties, he's got to go out, it's the first night that he is a real man! Mom explains to him that she has invited his friends, she "borrowed" his phone to get their numbers this morning. Robby's eyebrows raise, he's furious with her. He slams down his hat, this is getting to be too much! He looks at his mother recoil in shock, and his immediate instinct is to comfort her, "I'm sorry Mommy, I'm just getting a little too old for parties. I really love the balloons, the banner, it's all.. great." His mother smiles back at him, warmly, she takes his hand and their eyes meet. "I have a present for you, we'll open up your presents, have a little bite to eat, and then you can go out with your friends." Robby nods with a smile, he believes she might be understanding his new needs as a young man. Robby opens the package to see a latex sex toy, it's a pocket pussy! Mommy puts her loving touch on his chest, the way she always has when he is feeling upset. "Let me tell you the importance of this gift," she explains, "I made this from a latex mold, straight from my body. I've filled it with my juices before you got here. Feel it, it's still warm." Robby's jaw opens in shock, he feels paralyzed in a combination of fear and intrigue. "I know you've been running around with girls," she runs her fingers through his curly chestnut brown hair, "they're a bad influence. Let Mommy teach you what a woman who respects her body tastes like, feels like, and it will help you make better decisions when you get to that age where you consider a wife." ***  [MissaX.com / Clips4Sale.com] Sarah Vandella - Persuasion V [HD]  ***

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 905 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4
Models: Sarah Vandella

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Home For The Summer
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2019, 01:54:54 pm »
Home For The Summer

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Wrestling, Blowjob, Creampie
Runtime: 20 min 32 s

Description: It's so nice to have my son home for the summer. We have really missed him. I have been so lonely without him. He is growing up to be such a handsome man. And in a weird way I am sort of attractive to him. I know it's wrong to feel this way, so I have been trying to quietly ignore these feelings and just enjoy having my son home. One morning, my husband went out to the store and we were left all alone. It's a good thing my son is still sleeping, hopefully he stays asleep until my husband gets back. Oh, hey son, you scared me. Damn, he is awake. I will just ignore this attraction, but for some reason, I get this sexual tension coming from him as well. I quickly turn my back to him and try to find him something to eat. I can feel him behind me, he is caressing my leg. "What are you doing?" I ask as I turn around to face him, he grabs me close and kisses me very affectionately. This is not right, but it feels so good. He kisses my neck and my breast and I cannot help it, I am completely turned on and I can feel him getting hard for me. This makes me wet, so I squat down and take out his cock and give him a blowjob. It's been a long time since I had any affection. I completely forgot about his father until my phone rings and I realize what I was doing. It was his dad calling, I quickly got up and walked away. A few days later I am stretching in the living room. I thought I was alone until my son walked in the room and started fondling me again and kissing me. I told him we could not do this, that dad will be home soon. He made a bet with me to wrestle him. Ha, He has no idea I am good at mixed wrestling. Ok, if I win, he leaves me alone, but if he wins, we fuck. We start wrestling and at first I had the upper hand. I put him in a scissor-hold until he got me in a headlock and he started touching my pussy. Fuck, what was that? ! Dad is home! A few mornings later I am awakened by my son on my bed. He said he won the bet and it's time to pay. I said no at first, but I was so horny and it has been a while since I had any cock that I quickly changed my mind. We start out in 69 position and I cum all in his mouth and then he fucks me good and hard. I finally get on top of him in cowgirl position and fuck him hard until he cums inside of me. You are not supposed to cum in your mother I shout at him, I cannot believe it, and then the unthinkable and most horrific thing ever happens!! Dad walks in the room and catches us!! Busted!! ***  Madisin Lee - Get Ready For Grandma  ***

about video:

Size: 313 MB
Models: Madisin Lee

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Lady Fyre Comforting Mommy
« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2019, 12:37:08 pm »
Lady Fyre - Comforting Mommy

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, Redhead, Creampie
Runtime: 13 min 18 s

Description: Mom tells you that your father is flirting with another secretary again. You feel so bad for mom. She's such a great woman, and she deserves a better husband. You lay your head in her lap, and that's when you realize she's not wearing panties. You nudge her thighs with your head, trying to get a better look. She tells you to stop, but you can tell that she's lonely, and you want to make her feel better. Mommy says you got her all wet, then she pulls off your pants. She can't believe how big your cock has gotten. She hesitates & says you shouldn't be doing this because your father could be back any second. Pretty soon she forgets all about him, telling you how good your cock feels inside her and how it's just what she needed.

about video:

Size: 417 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Lady Fyre Mom & Aunt Mallory Secret Santa
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2019, 08:11:57 pm »
Lady Fyre - Mom & Aunt Mallory Secret Santa

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother Son, POV, Redhead, Threesome, Creampie
Runtime: 19 min 52 s

Description: It's the night before Christmas & you can't sleep because you're so excited about presents. Actually, let's be honest... you can't sleep because you know your mom & aunt are sharing a bed, and you can't keep the sexy images out of your head. You walk into your mom's bedroom & pull down the covers. Oh man, they're wearing Christmas lingerie. Could this possibly get any better? Your mom & Aunt Mallory wake up and they encourage you to climb into bed with them. They know what it's like to be young & eager for Christmas morning. But mom soon discovers that your excitement is of a more sexual nature. They decide to give you an early Christmas present. Mom & Aunt Mallory eagerly take turns giving you a blowjob, riding you cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. Those huge breasts bouncing up & down right over your head are like the most magical yoyo in the universe. After mom cums on your young cock in missionary position, you begin to cum inside her & finish inside your aunt, giving them a double creampie. This is the best Christmas ever.

about video:

Size: 525 MB
Models: Mallory Sierra, Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Learning how to Get a Girl in the Mood
« Reply #584 on: August 20, 2019, 03:46:13 am »
Learning how to Get a Girl in the Mood

Genre: teen, cumshot, brother sister, incest, taboo, blowjob, deepthroat, cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, cunnilingus, reverse cowgirl, spooning
Runtime: 37 min 1 s

Description: PART ONE
Rickey is texting his girlfriend trying to plan a date when his sister comes in. Cameron immediately sees he's really down. He explains to her that he just can't get anywhere with his girlfriend. Cameron keeps asking questions about how he tries to get things going, how he touches his girl and finally starts having him show her and she starts giving him some guidance. Rickey is realizing Cameron is really getting into the things he's doing. he knows she's always been pretty open about being really into sex, and he doesn't want to think about her being a  girl, but, she is making it obvious that she doesn't want him to stop  PART TWO
Ricky works up the nerve to ask his sister if he can practice massage on her. She is just so open and responsive, not like the girl he was dating. She knows what she wants, and it turns out, she loves the way Ricky gives it to her

about video:

Size: 860 MB
Models: Cameron Canela

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Let Me Do What My Mom Won't
« Reply #585 on: August 20, 2019, 11:20:56 am »
Let Me Do What My Mom Won't

Genre: Incest, POV, Daughter, Handjob, Blonde
Runtime: 10 min 38 s

Description: My Step-Daughter is so giving, caring and all grown up. She hears her mother and I fighting and what a bitch her mom can be. My sweet step-daughter knows that I'm good to her and her mom. She knows that I'm not going to stay if my needs aren't met. And she's willing and let's be honest, wanting to do what it takes to keep me around.
I've watched her grow up into a busty horny young lady. So pretty with her huge full tits in her low cut tops. She offered to take the load that her mom hasn't in way to long. I think this naughty little girl understands exactly what I need. Grabbing her full young titties and tasting how sweet her nipples were in my mouth. Making my cock hard, she asked if she could relieve some of the pressure I'm under. Sliding me into her youthful warm mouth definitely helped. Her big round meaty ass in the air. Then stroking me and saying all the things I wanted to hear. Such a little  girl in training. Begging me to come for her, then begging me to stay after cumming on her tits. I guess if she keeps this up I'll think about it, for a while.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 163 MB
Models: Blair Williams

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

LIBIDO ENHANCING PILL FOR MOMMY
« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2019, 06:55:37 pm »
LIBIDO ENHANCING PILL FOR MOMMY

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Drugs, Stockings
Runtime: 16 min 39 s

Description: Honey,I am so happy you managed to come home,even though is not for Christmas,I am happy anyway.I want us to celebrate and have some champagne.I wish you a happy new year and I hope this year you'll come home often to visit me.I don't wanna get drunk..I think we should eat something..let me check if is ready  (***m0m stand up and turn around to check the food and s0n puts a pill in her drink to make her horny)five minutes and the food is ready.cheers   (she drink the champagne and gets all horny,she can't control herself.m0m goes into the bedroom to masturbate,but s0n goes after her knowing she needs to be fucked.m0m can't take it anymore and asks for her s0n to fuck her hard,make her cum,then drink again and fuck again)

about video:

Size: 642 MB
Format: Windows Media

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Little Brother's Learning Experience
« Reply #587 on: August 21, 2019, 02:28:58 am »
Little Brother's Learning Experience

Genre: Incest, Sister, Brother, Taboo, POV, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot
Runtime: 15 min 17 s

Description: No, I don't want you to leave... Just promise me you won't do that again, okay? You always need to ask first. It doesn't matter if I'm not wearing any panties... Now lay back and let your big sister taste you. I've still got a lot to teach you little brother....

about video:

Size: 907 MB
Models: Aaliyah Hadid

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Made Into Her Brother's Slut
« Reply #588 on: August 21, 2019, 10:02:48 am »
Made Into Her Brother's Slut

Genre: incest, taboo, blowjob, incest roleplay, sleep fetish, cumshot, deepthroat, face fuck, brother-sister, missionary, standing doggy, sideways, cum in mouth,
Runtime: 27 min 41 s

Description: Part One:
Lucas just got off the phone with his friend who informs him his sister is going out with his friend, Tommy. He tells her she can't go out with him, he's just going to try to fuck her and make her into a  girl. She gets pissed off and they start fighting until Kylie eventually goes to bed. Lucas isn't ready to let this go, and he's going to show her what a  girl really is  Part Two:
Kylie just got out of the pool and she's laying out in the sun when she realizes Lucas has been watching her. He asks if she's been seeing anyone, to which she replies no, you told me not to. He grabs her and throws her down on her knees, forcing his cock into her mouth. Then, he grabs her by her hair, dragging her inside to fuck her on the couch. While he's fucking her, he makes her call her boyfriend and break up with him.

about video:

Size: 526 MB
Models: Kylie Jay

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Madisin Lee
« Reply #589 on: August 22, 2019, 01:11:49 am »
Madisin Lee

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, Incest, Taboo
Runtime: 12 min 37 s

Description: I went to the club to hook up, but instead, I had to babysit my drunk mom. She was there acting like a fool and hitting on every dude. I have to admit though, she did look hot in that little tight black dress and she could have had anyone there. But I did not let her go home with anyone. Instead, she was hitting on me. She is completely out of her mind. When we got home I told her to go to bed, but instead she made us more drinks. She started dancing on my crotch like a stripper, grinding her big ass on my cock. It didnt take long before she was begging for my dick. How could I refuse, she was the hottest girl at the club, even if she was my mom. She grabbed my cock and started sucking and then she straddled it and started riding it. Wow, her tight pussy felt so damn good.

about video:

Size: 701 MB
Format: Windows Media
Models: Madisin Lee

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Me Mom and Granny Part 1
« Reply #590 on: August 22, 2019, 11:53:38 pm »
Me Mom and Granny Part 1

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Grandma, Mom, Mother, Son, Grandson, Blowjob, Big Tits, Daughter, Family
Runtime: 24 min 34 s

Description: It's Summer break and guess who is cumming to visit us, Grandma Sally , she just makes my young dick hard just talking to her with that southern draw , I have a thing for those southern belles , BUT not my own grandma !!! that's insane , but she sure has a set of big ol titties (I hope they pop out like last time) ....all was going really well , she got in early and mom wasn't home yet so I showed her the guest room, she wanted to freshen up and put on her bikini to do some pool time, but had a kink in her neck from traveling, of course I offered to rub it out for her, but she reached back and started rubbing something out for me , she shoved me on the bed and pulled out my 10" cock and started sucking it , in no time I exploded in her mouth , she looks up and with cum dripping out of her mouth, and says to me , fuck me grandson before your mom gets home , my cock was more than eager for another round so we started fucking, fucking in every position (she can sure fuck for an old lady) better than the 20 year olds I'm fucking, we were really going at it hot and heavy but guess who pops in....good ol mom (WTF) and that is exactly what mom said to grandma what the fuck mom (granny) you're fucking my son, first you fuck your son my brother and now your fucking my son your grandson WTF!!! ...... " Granny as cool as a cucumber comes back and says , give us a break Dani (mom) all we're doing is having some fun you ought to take that splinter out of your ass and have some fun with us , he told me he wants to fuck you to , so get out of that bikini and join us and stop being such a drag you little BITCH".....I was totally amazed , mom stripped off and joined us (not quite that easy but it happened) ,... she deep throated me and soon I exploded a big load of cum in her mouth what a great FUCKING afternoon this turned out to be , with another day planned tomorrow.....welcome back Grandma .......Taboo....blow jobs....3 way..... fucking....Cum in mouth.....kinky taboo ............

about video:

Size: 713 MB
Format: Matroska
Models: Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Me Mom And Granny Part 2: Mom's 1st Anal Fuck
« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2019, 07:28:03 am »
Me Mom And Granny Part 2: Mom's 1st Anal Fuck

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Grandson, Grandma, Family, Threesome, Lesbian, Orgy, Anal, Creampie
Runtime: 29 min 56 s

Description: Mom's FIRST ANAL............ This weekend has been a dream come true, first I got to FUCK my Grandma (whom I have always had a TABOO SECRET crush on).... BUT I have to admit when Mom CAUGHT us in bed that was a little tense , but Granny handled it perfectly, she even got Mom to chill out and join in (best blow job I have ever had) and now it's round two with the family  girls , who should I fuck first ? Mom or Grandma?.... Hell I think I'll fuck them both .......Unbelievable , Grandma wants me to FUCK my Mom in the ass (she' never been fucked in the ass before) , so buckle up while I shove my ten inch tool right up my mom's ass, plus give her a huge anal creampie and if that's not enough Grannies going to make her suck my cock clean ....what a weekend at the lake.......... TABOO, 1st ANAL, Anal Creampie, Fucking, Blow Jobs , Momma's Boy, Family Traditions

about video:

Size: 869 MB
Format: Matroska
Models: Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom & Aunt Mallory play a game
« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2019, 03:01:44 pm »
Mom & Aunt Mallory play a game

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother Son, POV Sex, 1080p
Runtime: 18 min 6 s

Description: You hear some noise coming from your mom's room so you walk in to see what's going on. Your Aunt Mallory is there with no panties on, and your mom is licking her privates. Aunt Mallory tells mom that you just walked in, and mom explains that they're playing a game. It's kind of like the game mom plays with you but a little different. Mom says, "I wouldn't want you to feel left out," so you lie down & get ready to play. Mom starts off as she usually does, with a blowjob.. Aunt Mallory takes off her dress & her boobs are awesome. You can't believe your luck when she wraps them around your cock & titfucks you. Then they take turns riding you & giving you a sloppy blowjob. This game is so much better with two women. Just when you think it can't get any better, they start making out while riding you. Then they line up & tell you to take them both from behind in doggystyle. This is so awesome. Aunt Mallory surprises you by telling you to cum in her mouth, and you can't help yourself... you give her a huge load. You decide this is the best game ever.

about video:

Size: 1 016 MB
Models: Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Does It Better (Part 2)
« Reply #593 on: August 24, 2019, 06:09:39 am »
Mom Does It Better (Part 2)

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, Oral Sex, Hardcore, Cum in mouth
Runtime: 19 min 20 s

Description: Richelle comes in the TV room to find Rion playing video games. She asks if he's ok, that she feels like he's been avoiding her the last couple of days because of the night they had together. She says everything that happened the other night was ok, that with his Dad not being around, it's just them two in the house alone together. Richelle stands up and asks if he thinks she's sexy. She says she's not like those girls he's been bringing home- she has curves, big tits, big hips, and a big ass. She wants to give him a little reminder of why MILF's are better, so she strips off her clothes, sits down, and starts to rub her pussy. Leading him on, she grabs his hands and puts them all over her. She's going to show him how Mom does it better. * * *  Richelle Ryan - Mom Teaches Me How To Be A Man (Part 2)  * * *

about video:

Size: 442 MB
Models: Richelle Ryan

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Does It Better Part One
« Reply #594 on: August 24, 2019, 01:44:21 pm »
Mom Does It Better Part One

Genre: big tits, blowjob, brunette, cowgirl, cumshot, fetish, incest roleplay, milf, mother-son
Runtime: 19 min 59 s

Description: PART ONE - Rion walks her Mom in the house after a long night of partying. She wants to keep the party going so she dances for him a little bit. She asks if his friends would be into her dancing for them if she was a stripper. Seemingly uninterested, she sits down next to him and rubs his leg asking why he won't dance with her when she rubs a little too high up his thigh and realizes the reason he doesn't want to get up is because his cock is hard. She tells him she understands and that she knows what boys his age want. That she's seen the girls he brings home and peaked at them jacking him off on the couch. Richelle tells him she can help out, that she knows the girls his age don't want to do exactly what he wants. Then she shows him exactly how much she can help out- with her hands, her mouth, and her pussy.

about video:

Size: 263 MB
Models: Richelle Ryan

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom is at my disposal
« Reply #595 on: August 24, 2019, 09:18:53 pm »
Mom is at my disposal

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Rape, Facial
Runtime: 16 min 26 s

Description: I walk into the kitchen to discover that my sexy mom has gotten her hand stuck in the garbage disposal. She wants me to help her but seeing her in her tight boy shorts and crop top, I can resist but to take advantage. I grope her ass and big tits but that isn't enough, so I push her head down towards my hard cock and make her suck it. I blow my load in her mouth. She demands that I help get her hand free but I'm think she needs a little more time at the sink, so I leave.

I return to the kitchen and grab her juicy ass, startling her. I haven't had enough of my hot mom. I put her leg up on the counter and fuck her hard. I make sure to cum all over her face before I finally decide to free her hand of the disposal. Maybe she'll be more careful next time.

about video:

Size: 357 MB
Models: Alexis Fawx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Knows Best
« Reply #596 on: August 25, 2019, 04:53:38 am »
Mom Knows Best

Genre: Incest, Fetish, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, POV, Handjob, Blowjob, Sex Ed, Cum in Mouth, Big Tits
Runtime: 42 min 27 s

Description: Part One - Mom Knows Best
I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best.   Part Two - Mom Knows Best
I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..

about video:

Size: 901 MB
Models: Alix Lynx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Shows me that she needs to Be Sexy
« Reply #597 on: August 25, 2019, 08:00:01 pm »
Mom Shows me that she needs to Be Sexy

Genre: big ass, big tits, incest, milf, pov
Runtime: 33 min 4 s

Description: I am just checking out some hot milf porn on my phone one night and my mom comes home feeling very good from happy hour. She starts talking and all the things I've kept out of my mind are coming at me from her mouth. It's really clear she knows what she wants. Ever since I gave my mom what she needs, she needs it all the time. She is really enjoying letting the  girl she is show for me

about video:

Size: 636 MB
Models: Krissy Lynn

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Teaches Son How to Kiss
« Reply #598 on: August 26, 2019, 03:34:52 am »
Mom Teaches Son How to Kiss

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, 1080p
Runtime: 14 min 35 s

Description: Alright - I think Mommy's taught you enough. But you want to learn more. You ask her to help you see what a blowjob feels like, You give her a sad face and Mom hurts for you. So she slides your cock into her mouth. It feels so good. You've gotten this far, can't Mommy teach you everything?

about video:

Size: 540 MB
Models: Nikki Brooks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom Wants her Needs Satisfied
« Reply #599 on: August 26, 2019, 11:08:57 am »
Mom Wants her Needs Satisfied

Genre: Incest, Blowjob, Handjob, Creampie
Runtime: 39 min 21 s

Description: Part One
Brooklyn walks into the living room where her son is watching TV. He can just tell something is off by the way she is dressed, the way she leans in too close, then when she puts her head on his lap, and...despite his struggle his dick starts getting hard. Brooklyn smiles knowingly. She lets her hands tease, almost like an accident. Little by little she gets her son harder and harder until his cock is pushing out the top of his shorts. Brooklynn knew his cock was so much bigger than his dad's. She married young, and now her older husband doesn't have the stamina to give her what she needs, and She has her needs, and she makes her son satisfy them completely Part Two
Brooklynn's son has been trying to avoid her, He is obviously full of guilt about what he wants to do, but she sees his pants swell every time he looks at her. She decides to have a work-out in the garage, and gets her son to start teaching her some of the self defense stuff he knows. Brooklyn takes advantage of having him close. She is amused that her sone thinks he can resist her. Brooklyn doesn't care what is right or wrong, she just needs her pussy licked and then fucked hard by a huge cock, and her son can give her exactly what she needs.

about video:

Size: 896 MB
Models: Brooklyn Chase

Preview:

Download:
Download now