Author Topic: Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!  (Read 18902 times)

Offline van

Daddy Cums Inside His Good Girl
« Reply #300 on: May 28, 2019, 11:26:54 pm »
Daddy Cums Inside His Good Girl

Genre: POV, Ball Sucking, Titfuck, taboo, incest, big tits, Cowgirl, cumshot, blowjob, CREAMPIE, brunette, Missionary, father-daughter,
Runtime: 15 min 23 s

Description: Daddy is welcomed home after a long day at work by his beautiful daughter....

about video:
Size: 1.00 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4
Models: Honey Moon

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Preparing For The Big Game
« Reply #301 on: May 29, 2019, 04:16:33 am »
Preparing For The Big Game

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Asslicking, Rimming, Cum Play
Runtime: 15 min 1 s

Description: Harlo was going through his playbook and tossing the football around getting mentally prepared for the big home game. Mom knew her star quarterback was stressed and needed to get his mind off of things for a while. She was so proud of him and wanted to relieve him the only way she knows how. She walks in and tells him that she was going to help him relaX. She starts to massage him. She comments on how much she loves his big strong muscles. Mom tells him that she wants to kiss every inch of his body and even places he has never been kissed! She has him roll over and takes down his underwear. She starts to kiss his butt cheeks and then proceeds to lick his butt crack. Harlo is taken back and asks her when she was doing. Mom lets him know it's alright and just relax and let Mommy make him feel good. Mommy starts licking her little mans asshole. She has him stand up so she can really get in there. She wants him to open up to Mommy. Let Mommy in. She shoves her tongue deep into his ass. Harlo starts to relax and enjoy himself. He has never had any girl do this to him. It felt so good. He grabs his Mom's head and makes her lick it even harder! She spreads his ass cheeks and dives in. Mom loves to lick her little boys butt! She rolls him back over and starts to such his hard cock. She makes him jerk off while she licks his ass. She hands him a cup and tells him when he is ready to cum to shoot his load into the cup so she can drink every drop of him. He came so hard with his beautiful Mom licking his asshole! Mom shows him how much she loves him by sucking up every drop of his boy cum! Harlo was now ready to win the big game!
 *WARNING* THIS CLIP FEATURES EXTREMELY HARDCORE FEMALE/MALE ASS LICKING AND EATING.

about video:
Date: 2016
Size: 281 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Models: Ashley Fires

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Filthy Boy
« Reply #302 on: May 29, 2019, 09:06:29 am »
Filthy Boy

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mommy, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Fem dom, Creampie
Runtime: 13 min 43 s

Description: Ms. Chechik is the only single mother in the community and it's easy for the haughty women in the traditional neighborhood to look down on a woman for living alone. She has a mysterious goddess-like beauty to her with her sparkling green eyes, her tanned skin, her raven black hair. It's difficult for an exceptionally beautiful woman to make friends, and it's taken her years to become respected, and more than respected, she has become a pillar of the community. Robby is getting older and running around with the poor boys from the West Side of town. Ms. Chechik has forbid him to hang around with those trouble making boys but Robby thinks they're so much more fun than the preppy boys who are only interested in golf and chasing uptight girls with coiffed hair and pearls. Robby has been pushing his mother more and more with his rebellion, bringing them into town, and there's been talk abut drag racing and robberies. Ms. Chechik went into the city to shop and the ladies were talking behind her back, the raised eyebrows and hushed voices were reminiscent of just 12 years ago when she just moved to Moorehouse. Ms. Chechik stiffened her spine and continued her errands when she saw her good friend Gloria who filled her in on the gossip. The boy has crossed the line with his hooligan friends and now everyone in town knows it. They say that "filth doesn't rub off of the poor," and they're considering taking her off of the city council and planning board, the position that she worked so hard to earn. Ms. Chechik politely thanked her friend and went home to wait for Robby to return. She has lived her life using her beauty as a tool to get what she wants from men. She started to learn how beauty can persuade men from her father, and throughout her growing years she knows that her exceptional beauty can control men to behave however she'd like them to. She needs her boy to behave. She needs to teach him. She sees him standing there apologizing for his transgressions and she knows it's not sincere. She can control him if she seduces him. She needs to see his eyes below her, lapping up her pussy juices like an obedient boy, a tamed lion, eager to please her next request. Her nipples harden at the power she holds over men, and her son is getting so much older, so masculine and less like the boy she raised. She aches to be filled. She wants her son to cum inside of her. He practices obeying her as she moans, "mmph, deeper, umph, kiss mommy." She pushes her velvety pink tongue into his mouth as his eyes widen. He knows that this moment will change his life. He will live for her, live to please her, long for the moment he can release inside of her again, to feel her pussy pulsate around his cock as they cum together. ***  Adriana Chechik - Teaching Mom the Basics II  ***

about video:
Size: 703 MB
Models: Adriana Chechik

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom makes Him a Man
« Reply #303 on: May 29, 2019, 01:55:54 pm »
Mom makes Him a Man

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Sex Ed, Taboo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Creampie
Runtime: 43 min 24 s

Description: Scene 1 :

Rion is so depressed about this girl he was seeing. When Britney comes in and sees her son so down over a girl she decides to make her baby boy feel better, and give him the confidence he needs to deal with silly little girls. Rion is a little overwhelmed at first, I mean, he has always, always thought his mom was so...beautiful and he tried to keep those thoughts away, but now... Scene 2 :

Britney has been really happy that her son has been so happy and confident, but, when she realizes how he is really getting into the silly girl his age, she wants to make sure he always knows that no little girl will ever replace mom. She needs him to want him more than anyone else

about video:
Size: 990 MB
Models: Britney Amber

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mommy and Brother House Rules
« Reply #304 on: May 29, 2019, 06:44:14 pm »
Mommy and Brother House Rules

Genre: Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Incest
Runtime: 25 min 26 s

Description: Ive always fancied myself a loving mother; Im traditional and old fashioned. When a ruckus is heard suddenly from across the house (where my Son and Daughters bedrooms are), I storm into my daughters room only to catch the  girl has stolen one of my sex toys! The reason behind all of the yelling and fighting! Shes such a bad little girl; she lies and tells me that he put it there but I know my little boy, he wouldnt do that! I cant believe how this little  girl immediately blamed her sweet, innocent brother instead of taking responsibility for her own disgraceful actions. Her ruthlessness towards him didnt end there with the accusations either; the little bitch kneed my poor boy right in his precious manhood causing him to cry out in pain! Not Mommys baby! Its time to teach this little  girl how to properly treat a man. I order her onto her knees before him, scolding her for injuring him and not doing as he says in the first place. I tell her that she must make it up to him by to worshipping his beautiful cock with her mouth until he feels better again. Once Im satisfied my baby boy has received a sincere and worthy apology from his awful sister, I force her to remove her panties and lie on the bed so that I can prepare her tight fuck hole to be penetrated by his young, hard and eager cock. Like any good mother would, I start by inserting one finger at a time into her, then another; the little  girl is wet! My faith of raising a classy, obedient lady such as myself has been restored! I give my little girl a few gentle, motherly licks before I step out of the way of my perfect boy to have his way with his gorgeous sister. I remind him not to waste his cum on her face but to make sure he cums inside of her. She starts crying about how she is not on birth control and I tell her it's the only way I will ever be a Grandma! Were such a wonderful family! My are so lucky to have a mother who loves them like I do!

about video:
Size: 906 MB
Format: Windows Media
Models: Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Brother And Sister Chronicles Anal Internal Edition
« Reply #305 on: May 29, 2019, 11:32:29 pm »
Brother And Sister Chronicles Anal Internal Edition

Genre: anal, blowjob, cowgirl, creampie, incest, redhead, natural tits
Runtime: 21 min 54 s

Description: I am in my room one day when my step brother just comes in and starts recording me on his video camera. Apparently he got an early birthday present for his favorite sister and came to deliver it and capture my reaction on camera for our home family movies. Can you guess what he got me? Yup, a healthy dose of brotherly dick. Except this time he doesn't want my pussy. My brother has decided he wants to try my little butthole out. Watch me take his cock and a big fat load deep inside my ass!

about video:
Size: 641 MB
Models: Penny Pax

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Son's Addiction
« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2019, 04:21:13 am »
Son's Addiction

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Taboo, Big Tits, Wrestling, Facial
Runtime: 32 min 30 s

He hasn't been able to stop thinking about his mom or take his eyes off of her. When she goes out in her bikini to lay out by the pool he stops trying to fight it. Scene 2 :

His mom has been trying to reassurt herself, ever since she gave in the one time she has been trying to make sure her son knows he's not to big to do what she tells him, when his mom starts trying to play around and "put him in his place' he ends up puting her in a postion she never expected. He is addicted to her now and he she is going to give in to him everytime

about video:
Size: 839 MB
Models: Alison Tyler

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Erotic ,, ACTIVITY,, game with your mom!!!
« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2019, 09:10:46 am »
Erotic ,, ACTIVITY,, game with your mom!!!

Genre: Incest, MILF, Virtual, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, Stripping, POV
Runtime: 27 min 13 s

Description: Finally! After the holidays you stay home alone, just with your mommy! You had a big plans how to spend time with you mom...so much love making and so much pleasure! Well...you've been saving your cum for mommy during whole holidays season and now....now you can't wait when mom make you get rid of it!!!....But...there is something, you didn't expect, your mom get the plans too!!! She will not gives her self to you so easily as you told! She prepares some game....What are you?! Not a little boy to play games! But your mom insures you...you will love this one! It is erotic game....kind of activity!!! But of course...the pint of this game is...make you both in mood for the big ending after! That completely change the situation and you are looking so much for to play!!! Mommy make it all ready and explain you the rules! Yeah, she says...there are the rules...otherwise it all doesn't make sense! And now...when everything is clear.....let's play.....with each other! This game includes everything what you love! Kissing, tits play...and some thing you didn't even expect!!! Mommy has to talk dirty to you....that's turns you on so much that for the next challenge you are completely hard end ready! Pointing your hard dick to your mom....obviously she love to see that!!! Your turn then...sexy dance from your mom and then some hot pussy licking....finally you can feel mommy's tasty pussy! And slowly the game getting hotter and hotter.....you cock has to disappear in mommy's pussy as deep as you can....but....she is so turns on by you and your cock....she can't and she won't to keep her pleasure any longer...she goading and having the huge, loud orgasm!!! Now she feels so good....so satisfied!!! And what about her baby boy? Does you mommy leave you with that hard cock and the balls full of semen?!!! ***  Kathia Nobili - Immigration problems - To keep your mommy?!...you must make her pregnant!!!  ***

about video:
Size: 885 MB
Models: Kathia Nobili

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

CTRL ALT DEL: Mommy VI
« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2019, 01:59:23 pm »
CTRL-ALT-DEL: Mommy VI

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Deepthroat, Sex Toys, Cumshot
Runtime: 26 min 11 s

Description: Robby Echo trains Mother Sarah Vandella, programed to freeze My name is Robby Echo and I'm president of the Science Club at school. I've worked out some pretty amazing things in the basement of my High School with my best friend, Jeffrey, but things went South with him. Jeffrey thinks that I want to use our inventions for "unethical purposes," man.. he is such a punk ass bitch. You should have seen his face when I gave him a piece of my mind. I was bummed to lose my best friend, but life goes on, I'll just have to find a test subject on my own. My mom wasn't herself when I got home from school that night. Pussy Jeffrey ratted on me to his mother and my mind filled worry. Just how much did Jeffrey tell? Do they know that we've practically perfected a spray that will freeze a woman's muscles? Do they know that I have a system that will alter a woman's mind to different wavelengths/behavior channels? Mom was pissed and I didn't have much time to think about how I would react. I sprayed her with my "freeze spray" right in the eyes and mouth. It worked! Well, sort of.. Mom's muscles were frozen but she could move her eyes, she could crank her head approximately 30 degrees. I took the chip and turned on the vibrate function. Mom couldn't swallow it, as I intended, with her muscles frozen, but I could get her pussy wet enough for it to glide through her pink inner-labias. Mom sat up with a robotic movement, her chocolate brown eyes had turned red, then white, and looked at me unfeelingly, eager for instruction. I touched my sweet mother's lips, "can you feel that?" She replied with a robotic sound, "yes, master." My sweet mother's voice was robotic and monotone, but she could feel pleasure? I tested out different channels. I wanted my mother to give me an epic blow job, a blow job that no human woman could perform. She has turned into my sex doll. ***  Sarah Vandella - Happy Birthday to You  *** ***  Sarah Vandella - Persuasion V  ***

about video:
Size: 402 MB
Models: Sarah Vandella

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Spooning Mommy
« Reply #309 on: May 30, 2019, 06:47:29 pm »
Spooning Mommy

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Virtual, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 17 min 1 s

Description: I'm having a hard time believing that my nearly grown son has had a nightmare and now needs to climb into bed with Mom...really, son? Aren't you a little too big for that?  Why don't you tell me what's really bothering you, and then you can run along back to your own bed like a good boy. You're lonely? Well, son, Mom's lonely too, but that doesn't mean that you have to sleep with me. Okay...okay! Fine, come get into bed with Mommy - remember how you used to call me 'mommy' when you were little? Now it's 'mom'...or even 'mother' if you're mad. Come on, my sweet son, come get into bed with Mommy..we'll tell secrets...  What, now you're bashful? Don't want to tell me what's really on your mind? I'm your mother, you should be able to tell me anything, but fine...how about if we just cuddle? Will that make you feel better? Mommy will roll over - you can be the big spoon and I'll be the little spoon. Won't that be nice, baby?  Mmm, that feels nice...your body is so warm, baby, up against Mom's butt. Yes, press against me like that, son...it feels good...mmm, Mommy likes that. Mommy likes it a lot, baby. In fact, Mommy's pussy is getting all drippy-wet from your spooning...grinding...against Mom's butt like that. But don't stop - it feels so good, and it's been so long. I'm just going to pull my panties down, baby, so that Mommy can feel that rock-hard cock of yours right against my skin. We're not going to fuck, so it's okay...we're just cuddling, baby. That's right...mm-hmm...grind against Mommy's ass, just like that baby. Don't stop, okay? Keep humping Mommy like that until I say so. Good boy...Mommy's good boy...just like that, son. Mommy's going to cum now, and I want you to cum, too...let's do it together, baby...keep humping...mmmm, fuck yes!  That felt so good, son. So good to cum with my handsome sexy boy...but now Mommy's super wet and horny, and you're going to have to stay all night anyway. Because, baby...it's time to fuck your Mommy. That's what you really wanted all along...isn't it? ***  Mrs Mischief - Sick Mommy  *** ***  Mrs Mischief - Mommy's Good Boy Creampie  ***

about video:
Size: 632 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Mrs Mischief

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Son's First Taste
« Reply #310 on: May 30, 2019, 11:35:45 pm »
Son's First Taste

Genre: big tits, blonde, cumshot, incest, blowjob, handjob, facial, fetish
Runtime: 22 min 25 s

Description: I hear my mom come in and I know she's back from grocery shopping. I give her a kiss on the cheek as she unloads groceries from her bag, then I see the bottle. My Dad's a real hard ass and doesn't allow it in the house, I'm not even 21 years old yet, but mom tells me she likes to relax with her drink and read a book when he's out of town on business. She nudges me, "have you had a taste?" I lie, "no, mom." She knows I'm lying, prods me, and I confess that I had a brewski once at John's house, and Karen put some peach schnapps in the punch bowl at Homecoming last year. Mom has a sweet mischievous look in her eye, "do you want to try a little?" Mom fills me in about how she's a sort of connoisseur since her father never liked to drink alone, and that she was drinking at a much younger age than me. I look at her shocked, but she stiffens her back and tells me, "always responsibly, of course." I can't believe my mom is so cool. I experience a very fine drink, for the first time, and I feel like the man. Mom puts her delicate hand on my chest, smiles, "it's putting a little hair on your chest, huh?" I blush at the sour face I made. I feel challenged to take a drink without the face, I can't have my friends thinking I look like a pussy when my birthday comes around in two months. I drink with mom and she tells me that I've had a little much, that I am not allowed out of the home. She's satisfied when she tells me that I can't go out. Mom likes me around as much as possible, especially if Dad is not around. She's a little needy like that. I love my Mom, if you check her out, you can see it's easy to love her. I'm not just talking about how she's pretty fine, wears clothing  girltier than the other moms, and wears her hair in a modern hairstyle, but she's got a fine character. She's warm, she loves everyone, her eyes sparkle when she talks to you, she is never mad at me when I'm bad, and I can be pretty naughty, oh-- and she is so smart.. mom loves to learn and she is always teaching me new things. Little did I know that I would learn something about myself tonight, something dark, but something oh- so awesome. It's a night I will remember forever.. Watch the story unfold..

about video:
Size: 858 MB
Models: Sarah Vandella

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

My Stepmom Is My Valentine
« Reply #311 on: May 31, 2019, 04:24:35 am »
My Stepmom Is My Valentine

Genre: Brunette, MILF, Big Tits, Straight, Incest, Roleplay
Runtime: 39 min 13 s

about video:
Date: 2018-02-12
Size: 228 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Models: Ava Addams

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Girls Night In
« Reply #312 on: May 31, 2019, 09:14:05 am »
Girls Night In

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Threesome, Lesbian, Orgy, Family, Taboo, Facial
Runtime: 13 min 45 s

Description: The other night I went to my friend's house for a party. My mom thought I was spending the night, but a few hours after I got to my friend's, I realized I forgot something kinda important so I had to go back to my house... But before I left again I heard some weird sounds coming from my Mom's bedroom... I slowly peaked around to door and saw my sister and my Mom sitting on the bed giggling at each other and acting strange... I decided that my friends party could wait. Figuring out what my little sister and Mom were up to seemed way more important.... *** Parker Swayze, Bambi Brooks - The Birthday Party ***

about video:
Size: 940 MB
Models: Parker Swayze, Bambi Brooks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Son Gets Anal With Mommy
« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2019, 02:02:30 pm »
Son Gets Anal With Mommy

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Aunt, Anal, Lesbian, Threesome, Creampie
Runtime: 31 min 1 s

Description: Harlo had finally gotten a job! Well, technically he had gotten an internship, an unpaid one at that. It was for a reputable company though and at the end of the internship was the opportunity for him to be hired so it was good enough. He was on a mission to collect; Mom had promised him a few months earlier that if he got a job she would finally give him anal sex. He walked in to find Mom sitting and chatting with his Aunt Lux in their living room. He greeted them both and without hesitation turned to his mother and said I did it Mom, I finally a job! I want what you promised me. She politely tried to dismiss him saying, Harlo, not now, Aunt Lux is here and this is just an internship. Im proud of you but its not a job, youll have to wait. He didnt care in his mind she owed him, Mom, you promised me that if I got a job, you would. Aunt Lux leaned close to her sister, What did you promise him? she asked. I told him that Id finally take his anal virginity, it can wait. His mother replied. Oh! How exciting! Aunty Lux exclaimed, I dont mind at all, I can help! she offered kindly. Mom started getting undressed while Aunty Lux got on her knees, Take out your cock, Im so proud of you she told him. Aunty Lux began sucking her nephews already stiff cock while Mom knelt before him. At first Mom was only going to let Harlo fuck her pussy, she knew her sister would want to join and she hoped that Harlo would cum inside his Aunt Lux and forget about fucking her ass for now. He fucked the ladies side by side and even had Mom lying on top of Aunty Lux as he fucked his Aunts pussy then his mothers. He didnt forget the promise though and he was persistent in asking, Mom finally agreed. As Harlo stuck his cock into his mothers sweet asshole he felt like he was on top of the world! He had been fucking her as part of their family tradition for years, but anal sex was the Holy Grail to the men of the family and at that moment Harlo understood why. It was an exciting bonus to have his dear Aunt Lux there bent over Mom, naked and encouraging him. He would fuck Moms ass then pull out and have Aunty suck his cock then hed go back into Moms asshole. Getting this internship was so worth it! He thought to himself as he fucked his mom. When Harlo came it was fast and hard and all over Moms perfect fuckhole, then he left. Aunty Lux cleaned up her sister with her mouth and shares the nectar of her son with a kiss. They really had the best family ever!

about video:
Size: 357 MB
Resolution: 480 x 720
Models: Ashey Fires, Lux Orchid

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Family Cums First
« Reply #314 on: May 31, 2019, 06:51:18 pm »
Family Cums First

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Mommy, Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Taboo, Rape, Facial
Runtime: 49 min 32 s

Description: Scene One :  Pop Tarts Cory has just started to make her grocery list when her son sneaks up behind her with his hard cock. Put that away, oh my god Cory yells in disgust, unsure of what else to say. Come on, touch it He tells her. Cory screams at him, You're my son, I can't do things like that with you and tries to fight him off. Get away from me, I'm your mother She yells, his strong hands all over her body. He grabs her by the hips and lifts her up onto the counter. Cory's eyes open in wide horror as her panties are slid down and her son pushes into her pussy. White knuckled, griping the table he destroys her pussy. Oh no She says as he pushes her to the floor and cums all over her face. Make sure to pick me up some Pop Tarts at the store He says, leaving her to clean up from her violation. Scene Two :  Mom is my first Baby please no Cory pleads with her son. In a tight purple dress, Cory was about to go out with friends until her son throws her to the couch and pulls off her clothes. She's naked and exposed, to be fucked by her son's raging cock. She moans and begs him to stop and as much as she doesn't want it to it feels good. His strong muscled arms holding her down and violating her. Cory's made to get to the floor and worship her son's balls before he covers her with his cum. This is unbelievable Cory says, cum dripping from her mouth. Scene Three :  Passing the torch Cory isn't safe from her son. Every time he feels the need he takes her and fucks her, whenever where ever he pleases. Her tight pussy is for him to use. He fucks and cums inside her, leaving her to wipe away her tears. Mom are you ok? Vanessa asks walking in and seeing her mom upset. Cory says Just be careful around your brother ok Vanessa questions her brother about their mom, when he decides to use her too. What are you doing you perv, you're my brother She says to him, fighting him off. He pulls off her clothes and plays with her huge breasts as she squeaks in terror. He shuts her up by fucking her mouth and pussy. Oww, What are you doing to me She screams as he fucks her into the couch and cums all over her big tits. He leaves her quietly sobbing on the couch. Scene Four :  Safe space Vanessa is in her bed crying when her brother comes in to make it up to her. Go away She yells at him. He slides in behind her and kisses her neck. Not again She pleads and kicks as he pulls off her cloths and pulls her face onto his cock. It's ok He whispers, using her pussy. Vanessa can't believe that her brother is fucking her again. She moans and sobs as she's violated by his big cock. She cums, on her brother's dick and it makes him shoot his hot load over her breasts. Get out, leave me alone She screams at him.

about video:
Size: 579 MB
Models: Cory Chase, Vanessa Cage

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom is at my disposal
« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2019, 11:41:09 pm »
Mom is at my disposal

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Rape, Facial
Runtime: 16 min 26 s

Description: I walk into the kitchen to discover that my sexy mom has gotten her hand stuck in the garbage disposal. She wants me to help her but seeing her in her tight boy shorts and crop top, I can resist but to take advantage. I grope her ass and big tits but that isn't enough, so I push her head down towards my hard cock and make her suck it. I blow my load in her mouth. She demands that I help get her hand free but I'm think she needs a little more time at the sink, so I leave.

I return to the kitchen and grab her juicy ass, startling her. I haven't had enough of my hot mom. I put her leg up on the counter and fuck her hard. I make sure to cum all over her face before I finally decide to free her hand of the disposal. Maybe she'll be more careful next time.

about video:
Size: 357 MB
Models: Alexis Fawx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

You can't find better exchange for your porn movies then to fucking your mother!!!

Genre: blonde, blowjob, cumshot, incest-roleplay, mother-son, pov, natural tits
Runtime: 18 min 22 s

Description: In the middle of your masturbation your mom enters in your room! Without nocking the door! Not that her presents bother you, not at all! But she needs to talk to you! As she find out you are watching to much porn again! And your mommy is paying for all that! So you have to find some solution together. Mommy knows very well....you are young man and you need to compensating your pressure!!! You are little worry now...that she will cut off your naughty videos....but...NO!!! She find the solution you would never believe!!! Your mommy is ready and happy to help you...with your sexual needs! You know mommy loves you the most in whole world!!! So.....let mommy see,how exited you are about her!!! She pulls down the blanket...and...wow....her baby boy is so BIG...so hard! That would be pleasure for mommy too! To play and let her son drilling her!!! You never told it may happen....the most beautiful woman in your life...your mom....will softly hold your cock and teasing you! Giving you the best hand job you ever felt!!! And this is just the beginning! She teases you with her sexy stripping and when you are like a rock....she just sits on you, on her son and making you feel her warm pussy....playing with her clit against your swollen dick and then....so much pleasure to feel your mom's warm pussy juice! She decides as she has more experience the her baby boy....she will lead the beginning....riding your cock.....keep you in the top of pleasure!!! And when she sees that her baby boy catch the temp with her.....she just lay on her stomach and tell you to fuck her from behind....to drilling her nice and deep, as she wants to feel her son deep....ALL of you!!! Now....go...fuck your mommy...keep it...keep it...make your mommy goading....make her scream by pleasure only her son's cock could make!!! And now....now you allowed to cum....all over mommy's butt!!! You were so great!!! And this is only the first time!!! Mommy will make you the sex machine!!! You can't find better exchange for your porn movies then to fucking your mother!!!

about video:
Size: 712 MB
Models: Kathia Nobili

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Aaliyah Taylor in Brothers and Sisters Something for Us
« Reply #317 on: June 01, 2019, 09:18:29 am »
Aaliyah Taylor in Brothers and Sisters - Something for Us

Genre: anal, blonde, blowjob, milf, pov, incest roleplay, cumshot, taboo, big tits
Runtime: 24 min 43 s

Description: You fuck your wife's tight ass and want to explode. She never lets you fuck her ass. And when you pull your cock out your sister sucks you. What the fuck, you think as she sucks you clean and begs for it in her ass too. They take turns riding on top of you. You fuck them in their tight asses and warm wet pussies. They make sure your cock is always wet and hard by sucking and worshiping you between rides. Their fantasies come alive they will do whatever it takes to give you the night of your life. Wife and sister make out while you fuck them making sure they have their fill of cock. They cum on your cock and taste their orgasms. Are you ready? We want to taste your cum now She says. They lay on top of you, your wife softly stroking your cock into your sisters mouth. She just keeps stroking you even after you have second thoughts and cum shoots into your sisters waiting horny mouth. Looking into each others eyes they share your load licking down every last drop of you.

about video:
Size: 926 MB
Models: Aaliyah Taylor, Cory Chase

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Son Becomes a Man
« Reply #318 on: June 01, 2019, 02:08:02 pm »
Son Becomes a Man

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Taboo, Big Tits, Blonde, POV, Creampie
Runtime: 38 min 15 s

My mom is so excited to see me off to college, but we discover that our room only has one bed. She calls the front desk and this is all that they have left. We will just have to make it work. I loan her my clothes to wear since she usually sleeps in the nude, but as I'm watching her sleep, I can't help but admire every inch of her body. the temptation is too strong and I softly touch her pussy and grope her huge tits. She wakes up and realizes what I'm doing, but she seems okay with it. In fact, she starts caressing her hard nipple before sliding her hand down my pants, reaching for my hard cock and starts rubbing her pussy. I just have to taste my sexy mom and I end up making her cum with my tongue. She is so turned on now that she puts my big, hard dick in her mouth before sliding it inside of her and riding me as her big tits bounce and she's moaning with pure pleasure. I fuck her until I cum inside of her and she lets my cum ooze out of her pussy. Scene 2 :

My mom is working out in the gym and I can't help but admire how tight and round her ass looks in her spandex. She starts stretching and the temptation becomes too much. She is startled when I can't contain myself and grab her ass. I came home all the way from college just to have some more of my smoking hot mom. She asks me what am I doing and warns me that my dad is taking a nap in the next room, but I can't contain my desire for her. I lift up her sports bra and grab her huge tits. She tries to resist, but finds it very hard to as I rub her pussy through her tight workout pants. I end up fucking her all over the workout equipment and blowing my huge load on her sexy tits.

about video:
Size: 458 MB
Models: Alexis Fawx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Show Me Your Homework
« Reply #319 on: June 01, 2019, 06:57:10 pm »
Show Me Your Homework

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Hairy, Forced, Hardcore
Runtime: 9 min 5 s

Description: I just sat down to watch television after doing my homework and my mom comes home nagging me. Damn, I'm trying to watch tv mom. I already did my homework. Blah, blah, blah, this bitch will not shut up. Nagging about my homework and how dirty the house looks. Man, she is tripping! Fine, you want to see my homework? I will show you my homework! I grab her by her head and force her mouth down on my cock. I face fuck her and shut her up. After a couple of minutes of gagging on my dick, I bend her over the coffee table in doggiestyle and pound her pussy. Wow, I think my mom is starting to like this, she begs me to fuck her harder and tells me I fuck better than dad. What a  girl! I fuck her hard until I cum deep inside my moms pussy. There, now you saw my homework!

about video:
Date: 2015
Size: 117 MB
Models: Helena Price

Preview:

Download:
Download now