Author Topic: Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!  (Read 18896 times)

Offline van

Frozen Family
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2019, 08:58:21 pm »
Frozen Family

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Taboo, Threesome, Creampie
Runtime: 21 min 53 s

Description: I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dad's birthday, and Mom wasn't going to tolerate it. It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, "Freeze." They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes. Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldn't they get along? I think I actually liked them better this way--it was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other. I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend them...and there wasn't a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. It's almost as if it could stop time. And that's what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies. I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom. Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Mom's pussy. Freeze. You know what...I think I'll keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last.

about video:
Date: 2017
Size: 679 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4
Models: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

I Have A Confession
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2019, 12:59:00 am »
I Have A Confession

Genre: All Sex, Big Tits, Mommas Boy, Incest, Blowjob, Creampie, MILF
Runtime: 47 min 37 s

Description: I heard it said that when an interest becomes an obsession, you have to do something about it, "address it, think over the consequences of your actions, work to improve your mind to a healthier state of being." Sure, that might work for some people, but my mother raised me to go after what you want most in life, and what I want most in life, is my mother.
I suspected that my mom might be into me too, just little things that make me think that she could be flirting with me: her house robe folded over and exposed her breast once, she giggled, apologized, and covered herself. I analyzed her giggle for days, it was feminine, flirty, not like the motherly laugh I've heard her use in my formative years. I analyze her relationship with my father and look for cues that they're relationship is falling apart. I've even managed to start some arguments between them in the hopes of turning the two against each other, and yes.. it's working. I don't feel guilty about it, I know you are reading this thinking that I should be ashamed, but I believe my mother deserves someone who will worship her, watch her, make sure she is happy at all hours of the day, someone like myself.
I've developed a plan to seduce her. I just need to convince my mother that she is a stunning woman, even more beautiful than the super models in their 20's in Bikini Babe magazine. I know what my mom's insecurities are and I will use them to my advantage. I'm not a deviant person, don't you dare judge me before you watch my story. I'm just a man who is in love, and a man will do anything for a woman he's in love with, especially when the woman is his mother.

about video:
Size: 849 MB
Models: Alexis Fawx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mother & Son's Hands on Learning
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2019, 01:04:39 am »
Mother & Son's Hands-on Learning

Genre: Son-Mother, Taboo, Incest, POV, All Sex
Runtime: 14 min 46 s

Description: A confused and horny son asks his Mom for guidance...

about video:
Size: 191 MB
Models: Tucker Stevens

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Pregnant? Stepfather Shoots Cum Inside Step Daughter
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2019, 09:06:00 am »
Pregnant? Stepfather Shoots Cum Inside Step-Daughter

Genre: blonde, blowjob, cunnilingus, creampie, natural tits, incest, step father-step daughter
Runtime: 44 min 53 s

Description: In this Spyfam scene we have Bailey Brooke playing a stepdaughter who gets pregnant by her stepdad. She is takes some  girlty selfie in bikini when her stepdad walks in. :laugh: We all know what happens next, sex. The following positions occur in the scene blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side fuck the scene ends with a creampie. The End, Enjoy!

about video:
Size: 600 MB
Models: Bailey Brooke

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Happy 18th Birthday! Time to be Man of the House
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2019, 10:11:47 pm »
Happy 18th Birthday! Time to be Man of the House

Genre: Incest, Taboo,
Runtime: 23 min 53 s

Description: It's officially my 18th birthday and mom has a special surprise for me... My mom looked so hot in her black lacey lingerie, there's no way I could resist her luscious body! Watch as my horny mother goes down on me, covering my dick in her warm spit.. She strokes me off then slides me into her tight pussy! Mom's huge tits bounce in my face as I pound her "Your father could never fuck me like this!!" she moans to me before cumming all over my cock! I fill mom's   up with my sticky load; I couldn't have wished for a better birthday present!

about video:
Size: 878 MB
Models: Janna Hicks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom's Homemade Valentine
« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2019, 03:01:14 am »
Mom's Homemade Valentine

Genre: Pov, Blowjob, Facial, Vaginal Sex, MILF, Incest
Runtime: 20 min 33 s

Description: Son, I know you don't feel very happy at all, and I'm so sorry that awful girl broke up with you the day before Valentine's Day, but I just hate to see you moping around in your room. It's supposed to be a happy day, and I want my boy to smile...so mom made you a special Valentine card. Don't laugh, silly - you know mom's not good at arts and crafts - just open it. Get it? There's a hole in the card because I know my baby's feeling a hole in his heart today, and mom wants to fix that hole. Mom wants to make you feel better, baby, and help heal your broken heart on Valentine's Day. I know you planned on having sex with your girlfriend today - the little hussy - and I certainly would be, if I had someone special...maybe you and mom can help heal each other's holes together, baby...let me show you what this special card is really for. Mommy's going to take your shorts off and put your sweet, shy young dick through the hole...see? Now all you have to do is lie there while mom makes it feel good...mmm, just like this, baby. Let me suck your dick like your girlfriend would. It's okay, son, don't be shy - today is Valentine's Day, and even though I'm your mother...we're going to make love. You're going to love the way your mom sucks your dick...better than any little girlfriend could. Let's put the card over mom's hole now, son...you like that baby? Mm-hmm, come here and finger Mommy until my hole feels better, too...that's Mommy's good Valentine...make love to me with your finger, baby. Now be a good son and put your cock in mom's wet, waiting pussy...mmm, yes, just like that...show me how you would do it with your girlfriend. Make love to your mother's pussy hole, baby, fill Mommy's hole all the way...yes! Make love to your mother...fuck your mother...do it, baby! Make your mother come, son...make me come hard on my boy's thrusting cock. Oh baby, nothing has ever felt as good in my pussy as you do. But don't cum inside Mommy, please baby...it would be so wrong to get pregnant...let me get on my knees in front of my big, strong boy and suck your cock until those young balls spill all over your mother's face. Splash Mommy's tongue...let me taste you, son. I love you so much...Happy Valentine's Day..from Mom.

about video:
Date: 2016
Size: 762 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Mrs Mischief

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Horny Mommy Consoles Heart Broken Son
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2019, 07:50:32 am »
Horny Mommy Consoles Heart Broken Son

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, Creampie, 1080p
Runtime: 24 min 10 s

Description: After my girlfriend broke up with me, mom was there to help relieve some of my sexual tension. I woke up to her rubbing her pussy while stroking my hard cock. But I didn't mind when mommy climbed on top and grinded her   on me! Mom's bush was so sexy, I love to pound her tight wet hole. I bend her over and fuck her doggystyle, admiring her perfectly plump ass while I make her pussy cum all over my dick. I couldn't hold my load any longer, so I fuck my  girlty mom till I cum deep into her  !

about video:
Size: 894 MB
Models: Helena Price

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom & Aunt Mallory play a game
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2019, 05:27:49 pm »
Mom & Aunt Mallory play a game

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother Son, POV Sex, 1080p
Runtime: 18 min 6 s

Description: You hear some noise coming from your mom's room so you walk in to see what's going on. Your Aunt Mallory is there with no panties on, and your mom is licking her privates. Aunt Mallory tells mom that you just walked in, and mom explains that they're playing a game. It's kind of like the game mom plays with you but a little different. Mom says, "I wouldn't want you to feel left out," so you lie down & get ready to play. Mom starts off as she usually does, with a blowjob.. Aunt Mallory takes off her dress & her boobs are awesome. You can't believe your luck when she wraps them around your cock & titfucks you. Then they take turns riding you & giving you a sloppy blowjob. This game is so much better with two women. Just when you think it can't get any better, they start making out while riding you. Then they line up & tell you to take them both from behind in doggystyle. This is so awesome. Aunt Mallory surprises you by telling you to cum in her mouth, and you can't help yourself... you give her a huge load. You decide this is the best game ever.

about video:
Size: 1 016 MB
Models: Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Bad Medicine IX
« Reply #248 on: May 14, 2019, 10:16:16 pm »
Bad Medicine IX

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Mommas Boy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Creampie
Runtime: 36 min 16 s

Description: It's finally Friday, Chad's been looking forward to this day for a week, it's the last day that he's supposed to be grounded, he's a free man now! He rushes down the stairs, his head is full of horny thoughts of his beautiful girlfriend, Jill, and he doesn't hear his mother greet him. He walks outside and looks for his car, it's gone, he throws his hands up in the air and goes back inside.
"Mom, where's my car?!" Cherie explains that the car is in his father's name, technically it's his car. Chad knows that his dad takes the car away when he wants to punish him, but this is so unfair, it's the last day that's he's grounded. He fumes, "Dad is just a sad little man that wallows in his own self loathing and regret, he's envious of me, did you know?" Cherie looks at him with frustration and annoyance. Chad continues, "Jill comes over and he eyes her up and down, not like any other guy would do, he does it with envy, he's envious of me!" Cherie knows that Chad's dad has issues, he hasn't been the best husband, and she realizes he hasn't been the best father, but she was hoping for a pleasant day with her son. Chad storms off and slams his bedroom door. Cherie comes in with tea, relaxing tea. "Please baby, this always helps Mommy relax, and I know it will help you too." Chad reluctantly drinks it, it tastes funny, but he forces it down his throat to please his mother. It's not her fault that she's married to a "dick," as he commonly calls his father. Chad starts to feel his pumping, there is something happening to his body, something he has never felt before. His forehead beads with sweat, his palms are cold and clammy, and he can feel his heart beat faster and faster..

about video:
Size: 750 MB
Models: Cherie Deville

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dad Won't Ever Know
« Reply #249 on: May 15, 2019, 07:53:54 am »
Dad Won't Ever Know

Genre: big tits, blonde, blowjob, cowgirl, cum in mouth, fetish, incest roleplay, milf, mother-son, pov, taboo
Runtime: 36 min 27 s

Description: Part One - Dirty Laundry I can't stop thinking about my mom. She is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and she is always so good to me. She thinks I am out, but I stayed home to tell her how I feel. I watch her go to the laundry room. Before I can say anything I see her strip and throw her clothes in the machine. I don't know what comes over me, I start stroking watching her. She leans against the machine a moment, like she is enjoying the warm vibrations. Then she sees me. I don't say anything as she covers up and demands an explanation. I can't keep my hands off of her, she starts getting turned on seeing that I HAVE to have her... Things go further than I could have dreamed, mom cums from my dick in her, and I am so ready to explode, but we hear a door... dad's home! Mom quickly grabs my cock to finish me fast, making me cover her huge amazing tits... Dad doesn't ever need to know. Part Two - Late Night Visit It's been weeks since the laundry room with mom. We pretend it didn't happen, or I guess she does anyway. Me? I am jerking off five times a day just to keep from tearing her clothes off whenever my dad isn't looking. Late one night, jerking off for the umpteenth time, mom slips in to my room and tells me what has been on her mind. Dad is deep asleep down the hall, she tells me. Then she takes charge, and I know that it won't be the last time as long as dad never finds out.

about video:
Size: 816 MB
Models: Olivia Austin

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mom's Incentive
« Reply #250 on: May 15, 2019, 05:31:53 pm »
Mom's Incentive

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, 1080p
Runtime: 16 min 3 s

Description: How about I give you a little incentive? Mom asked. For every one you get right, I will take something off. Mom held another card in front of you. You just had to get the answer right. What was under Mom's clothes? Yes! Mom smiled at your correct answer. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down. This made it even more challenging for you, but you weren't going to fail. However, Mom had more of a game planned than you thought. One where you could touch her and she would touch you. But remember, you had to get the answer right, especially if you wanted to keep fucking her or if you wanted to cum.

about video:
Size: 620 MB
Models: Nikki Brooks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Moving Onto Bigger and Better Things
« Reply #251 on: May 15, 2019, 10:19:52 pm »
Moving Onto Bigger and Better Things

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, Creampie
Runtime: 24 min 44 s

Description: My sister and I haven't exactly had sex yet.. But our hands have wandered to places that siblings shouldn't touch. No one is home but us, this could be my only chance to finally fuck my sister! I go outside and start to creep on her. She acts like she's not into it, but I know my sister better than she knows herself. It won't be long before she gives in and goes down on me. After not a lot of convincing, my little sister finally wraps her pretty lips around my cock. I bend her over the chair, and pound her pussy from behind right in our parents backyard! We thought we heard someone on the corner of the house, so we go over to the table where no one could catch us. My sister begs for my cum and after getting lost in how good her pussy felt, I just shot my load deep into her wet  ! I swear I didn't mean for that to happen, but sis just feels so damn good! She might be pissed that I came in her, but I'm sure this won't be the last time we fuck.

about video:
Size: 720 MB
Models: Paisley Pepper

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Aunt Pauline's Punch!
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2019, 07:57:44 am »
Aunt Pauline's Punch!

Genre: big ass, big tits, cumshot, incest, pov, sister
Runtime: 26 min 28 s

about video:
Size: 664 MB
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Models: Natasha Nice

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mean Slutty Step Sister get and Attitude Adjustment
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2019, 12:46:42 pm »
Mean Slutty Step-Sister get and Attitude Adjustment

Genre: fetish, mesmerize, incest, taboo, mental domination, mind control, small natural tits, blowjob, cum in mouth, doggy style, reverse cowgirl
Runtime: 33 min 1 s

Description: Rion can't deal with Scarlet, she is the worst step-sister. She gets spoiled by both their parents, never does anything around the house and gets Rion blamed for everything she does wrong. Finally Rion has had enough and decides to use something he has been working on to give his "sister" and attitude adjustment. It's amazing what happens when you just say "please"

about video:
Size: 857 MB
Models: Scarlett Mae

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Get Ready For Grandma
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2019, 10:23:50 pm »
Get Ready For Grandma

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Son, Taboo, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Facial
Runtime: 19 min 52 s

Description: I was just about to leave to go hang out with my boys and pick up some hot chicks, when my mom came home in a panic. WTF! She told me that I had to stay home and help her clean the house because grandma was coming over. Damn, there goes my plans! I went in the kitchen to get a drink and my mom came in wearing her tight yoga pants and a white tank top with no bra. Damn! My mom is so fine! She bent over the counter to show me what to do, although I was not paying attention, I could not stop staring at her big round ass. She barked a bunch of orders at me and then ran out of the kitchen. I followed after her, because I needed another look. Holy ! I found her cleaning the windows with her breast up against the window and her shirt was wet. Damn, she caught me. I found her again bent over and again wet in the shower. I was so hot and hard from seeing her that I could not focus on cleaning. She came into the kitchen and found me on a ladder and she confronted me about spying on her. She saw my hard on and grabbed it. I tried to brush her off but she pulled down my shorts and put it in her mouth. WTF! She starting sucking my cock and the next thing I know I am fucking her! We were so hot for each other that I gave her a facial and then we heard a knock at the door. Damn! Its grandma!

about video:
Size: 1 017 MB
Models: Madisin Lee

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Family Breakdown Vol 2
« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2019, 03:12:50 am »
Family Breakdown - Vol. 2

Genre: cumshot, cum swallow, big boobs, taboo, incest, brunette, blowjob, forced, big tits, missionary, reverse cowgirl
Runtime: 46 min 11 s

Description: Scene One : Montage He takes what he wants with no questions asked. Cory is so fucking hot so he made her his. Throwing her to the bed, he doesn't care if she wants to fuck, his hard dick is ready to destroy her because he wants to. He covers her mouth as he abuses her hot tight body. Bending her over like the  girl she is and fucking her. A thought pops into his head. "Where's that hot daughter of yours?" He asks. "No please!" She begs as he leaves her naked and broken on her bed. Ashley is forced to the ground by her dad. Her big tits are pulled out and she screams in terror. "What are you doing?" Pulling down her tight shorts his hard dick is inside her before she even knows what's happening. He takes from her what he wants and right now he wants her tight pussy to make him cum. "Please don't breed in me dad" Ashley moans in horror as his load is shot deep inside her. The two women are his. He owns them now, to fuck and use them whenever he wants. Fucking their mouths, fucking their tight pussies, plowing into their virgin assholes. He doesn't care about them being his wife and daughter, only using them as his own cum  girls. Scene Two : Fucking your sister He's sick of fucking Cory and her daughter Ashley. He's bored with them. But there's one  girl in his home he hasn't fucked. "You promised daddy" Ashley pleads with him to leave her younger sister alone. "You stay in here and listen" He threatens her. Kara doesn't know what's coming to her as her daddy walks into her room. He grabs her by her hair and presses her against the bed. "What are you doing daddy?" Kara pleads with him as his lips are all over her. He loves her smell, like fresh flowers and virgin pussy. "Don't you tell me what to do" He yells at her. Pulling off her clothes he explores her perfect virgin body. This is a prize he's waited so long for. She's so confused as to why this is happening as he takes her mouth for his cock. Her milky soft legs are spread and her body is untainted and pure. He drives his dick inside her pussy and makes her scream and moan. Kara's body takes over and she can only look helplessly down as her dad destroys her and fills her with his thick cum. The strangest feeling comes over her as she feels the disgusting ooze inside her and she curls up crying as her mom and sister comes in to comfort her. Scene Three : Taboo Twist "I'm so sorry" Cory tells her daughters, wrapping her arms around them. "It's not your fault mom" Ashley says as they hug and console each other. Just then dad walks in. A cold shock of terror overtakes them as he grabs Cory by the hair. "I've got something on my mind" He smiles. "Take your clothes off now, all three of you" He yells at them. Humiliated they strip naked in front of each other. Their bodies his for the taking. He uses little sister Kara's mouth first as an appetizer, getting himself ready. They have to put on a show for him, forcing Kara to lick her sister's pussy while Cory has to masturbate to the scene of her daughters reluctant lesbianism. Daddy directs the action, fucking Ashley's mouth and pussy with his hard dick as he makes her dive head first into Kara's quivering sensitive pussy. Cory begs him to stop and sucks her husband in hopes that he will cum and leave her girls alone. "Eat your sister's pussy" He commands the sisters to 69 as they watch mom give him a blowjob. The room is filled with sounds of terrified moans from the three women as their bodies make them cum. Switching back and forth from the sisters he fucks one them makes her sister taste it. "You want your daddy's cum in your mouth?" He laughs. Forcing them to the floor he cums all over their faces. "Share it with your sister" He demands. They look at him in humiliation as they kiss and lick the cum from each others faces. "It's time for you to stop!" Cory yells, shotgun in hand. Will this be the end of their nightmare or the beginning of something new?

about video:
Size: 705 MB
Models: Kara Lee

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Auntie and the Kinky cousins pt ll
« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2019, 08:00:50 am »
Auntie and the Kinky cousins pt ll

Genre: big tits, incest, creampie, young, milf, taboo, missionary, cowgirl, threesome
Runtime: 22 min 28 s

Description: Auntie and the Kinky Cousins pt2.... Nominated BEST Taboo of the year "Auntie and the kinky Cousins" the grand finale ...when we left the cousins they just got busted by there Aunt (fucking like no tomorrow) so what what does Aunt Sally do about this , turn them over to their parents? Or jump in bed with them and FUCK until the sun comes up ...."get your cuz pregnant we need to start another generation" TABOO, Niece, Nephew, Aunt, Family Fucking taboo , Creampie, Young, Mature, 3way,

about video:
Size: 326 MB
Models: Sally D'Angelo

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Sharing a Bed with Mom
« Reply #257 on: May 17, 2019, 10:29:27 pm »
Sharing a Bed with Mom

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, 1080p
Runtime: 11 min 19 s

Description: Feeling Mommy's soft body against yours has your mind racing. The rubbing has got to stop she says now aggravated. You're not going to let me sleep, are you? Mom says. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm gonna do this. Let's just relieve you and go back to bed, okay? She moves her hand down to your cock and begins stroking it. After a couple of minutes she gets frustrated. She sits up explaining that this is the only time this will ever happen, and then begins sucking your cock. However when her tongue tricks don't work, she has one last resort that she really doesn't want to do, sex.

about video:
Size: 455 MB
Models: Nikki Brooks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Sleeping Stepsister Beer Bottle Fuck
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2019, 08:08:26 am »
Sleeping Stepsister Beer Bottle Fuck

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Sister, Stepsister, Brothers, Stepbrothers, Family, Foreign Objects, Outdoor, Orgasm
Runtime: 19 min 59 s

Description: The boys stepsister falls asleep in her sexy bikini every time she sunbaths, teasing the boys to the point where now, their gonna have a little fun with her! The boys have already had way to many beers to drink, so they decide to get creative with their empty beer bottles while they penetrate and play with their stepsister Angela's naked sleeping body.

about video:
Size: 585 MB
Models: Angela Sommers

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Farrah Valentine Little Sister Blackmail
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2019, 12:58:21 pm »
Farrah Valentine - Little Sister Blackmail

Genre: Brunette, Incest, Sisters, Pov, Petite, Sex, Fucking
Runtime: 14 min 28 s

Description: Listen... I've figured out what I want to do with those pictures. I'm not going to show Mom or Dad. Yes, I'm going to delete them... If you do what I say. You know I don't like you, I think you're a bitch... But you're really fucking hot. You need to do the stuff in those pictures with me. Did I fucking ask? You're going to do what I say or everyone will know what a little  girl you are... I don't give a fuck if your boyfriend finds out, just get naked....

about video:
Size: 946 MB
Models: Farrah Valentine

Preview:

Download:
Download now