Author Topic: Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!  (Read 18002 times)

Offline van

Wrestling and Fucking My Son
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 11:19:41 pm »
Wrestling and Fucking My Son

Genre: big tits, milf, incest, blonde, creampie, taboo, mother son, fetish, domination
Runtime: 31 min 2 s

Description: Scene One: Strong Woman Weak Man "I look ridiculous, I don't want to wear this pink thing" Cory's new wrestling student tells her. "You have to be promoted before you wear white" Cory replies. He's so weak Cory bets she could even beat him in an arm wrestling match. Grunting and groaning he can't even muster up the strength to win against a girl in arm wrestling. Out of breath he tries to beat her again and again but is too weak and useless. "Why don't you do some push-ups to get warmed up" Cory suggests. He even struggles to lift his puny body from the mat. Laughing into her hands Cory sees he's going to need a lot of work. "I want to see what you can do" Cory says and they wrestle. It soon becomes clear that the small weak man is no match for Cory as she lifts him up and spins him around like a doll. She pins him to the ground an chokes him until he almost . Controlling this tiny little nothing of a man turns Cory on. Watching him struggle to prove his manhood only to be beaten down by a powerful woman. She pulls his arms and pushes with her feet sending him onto his back. She straddles on top of him and looks down into his exhausted face. "Come on try to buck me off" She demands and laughs at his inability to do it. She grabs him hard by the balls and taunts him. Tossing him around the mat she twists him up like a pretzel and makes him choke himself with his own arm. What a loser. She spins him around and chokes him over and over, knocking him out. She stands over him in victory throwing his tired ass out of her gym. Scene Two: The Amazon He's found a nude picture of his MMA trainer. With it on his phone he becomes daring, reaching in his robe and jerking his cock while he waits for her. The thrill of possibly being caught by her tuns him on. When she sneaks up behind him and softly whispers in his ear he thinks his plan has worked. "You think you're so big and strong" she whispers. Seduction turns to anger as she shoves him against the wall. With a tight grip on his balls Cory will give this little pervert more than he bargained for. He can barely stand up after her tight grip on his balls. She throws him around the mat and lifts him up calling him a little baby. "My poor pathetic little guy" Cory laughs at him, stripping him naked and pinning him to the ground. She smothers him with her big breasts and tight ass. Sucking his cock hard and putting inside herself she rides him hard. She fucks him so hard it's difficult for him to enjoy it, with so much forced pain and pleasure. So much sensation, he can't stop himself and cums inside his instructor. "Some poor pathetic cum inside me" She taunts him, lifting up her little boy tough and cradling him.

about video:
Size: 359 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4
Models: Cory Chase

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Alexis Fawx Uses Stepson To Fulfill Her Sexual Needs
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 03:20:23 am »
Alexis Fawx - Uses Stepson To Fulfill Her Sexual Needs

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son
Runtime: 35 min 41 s

Description: Everyone has a different way to relieve their pent-up stress and for Alexis, it's having an orgasm. She needs to cum every day and her husband has been neglecting her needs. Alexis has this big meeting coming up this morning and she's a nervous wreck, she needs to cum and she knows she can't count on her deadbeat husband to do the deed. Walking downstairs, she sees her stepson who's playing the piano. She sits on the piano, pulling up her skirt and he starts fingering and eating her until she's done and ready to leave for her business meeting. The next morning, she enters her stepson's bedroom, wearing nothing but a negligé. She crawls on his bed and starts gobbling on his cock like she hasn't had a meal in weeks. She wanks and sucks him until his gonads are completely drained down her throat. The next day, her stepson finds her hanging out on the balcony, wearing a bikini with her bush hanging out. Rambling about how her husband never treats her the way he should, Alexis tells her stepson that she wants to have a lot more fun with him. She then fucks him the way she deserved to be fucked, long and hard. Looks like Alexis Fawx will be replacing her wet-noodled husband for her younger, much more dedicated stepson.

about video:
Size: 691 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Alexis Fawx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Keep Me Warm
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 11:22:12 am »
Keep Me Warm

Genre: brother-sisters, fetish, creampie, blowjob, doggy style, natural tits, incest roleplay, blonde, taboo
Runtime: 27 min 53 s

Description: It's cold out, zero degrees fahrenheit, unusually cold for February, and the old furnace finally gave out last night before bed. My brother, Robby, called the repairman but he can't come until morning. The wind is blowing hard, smashing the branch of the tree against my window, the sound and the cold is making it impossible to sleep. I was tossing and turning trying to get warm, this is the coldest I've ever been my entire life! I wish I was in bed with my brother. I'm not supposed to sleep in bed with my brother, my parents tell me I'm too old, but this has got to be an exception to the rule. I crawl into bed and he predictably scoots over for me, just like he used to do, and I snuggle in close to his warm body. My brother smells different than he used to, a sort of stink that comes off of man's skin, not boy's. I lean in close to his bare back and smell him, not quite like Daddy's smell, and it felt like I was in bed with a strange man. I closed my eyes and daydreamt about being in a strange home, with a strange man, and embracing him, his strong arms around me, and I look up into his eyes, and wait-- is it possible to daydream at night, or is it just plain dreaming? If anyone would know the answer to this question, it's my brother so I lightly tap on his shoulder, "Robby.." He answers me with an annoyed grunt. "Can you daydream at night?" Robby told me to go to sleep, his voice was annoyed, it's oftentimes annoyed sounding around me, but I don't know why.. I am just a curious girl, doesn't make me bad, after all, asking questions is how a person learns! Imagine if all the curious people of the world didn't ask questions, didn't research, didn't do anything but keep their own annoying inquisitive mouths shut! I was just about to enlighten him with my thought when he turned around nose-to-nose with me, he said "the repairman will be here in just a couple hours, in the morning, try to get some sleep Blair." He must've felt bad about his tone, I smile at his sweetness, and then I think about the smell of his breath, I liked the smell of it-- it wasn't exactly a clean scent, but a unique scent and it was laced with mom's peppermint toothpaste. I wondered if my own breath had a unique scent, unique like a fingerprint, the idea of that made me smile. I rubbed my hands through his chest hair. Oh wow.. chest hair, just like Bradley Cooper in that romance movie with the blonde, what's it called? My brother doesn't look like Bradley Cooper, he looks like my brother, he's still handsome but in a different way, he's entirely different now that he's back from college, all grown up. I saw his penis once when we were younger, it was pretty big back then, I wonder if it's even bigger now that he's all grown up? I touch my foot next to his, to see if he's still annoyed with me. He doesn't move his feet away from mine, even though I know full well that my feet are as cold as ice blocks. Why is it that feet get so cold? Hands too? Is it because they're all the way down there, a long way away from the heart? Does my brother's penis get cold? It does hang away from his body, it only makes sense, to me, that a penis would get cold. I had better ask, and I can offer, like a generous girl, to hold it in my hand to keep it warm.

about video:
Date: 2017
Size: 668 MB
Models: Blair Williams

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

My Night With Mommy
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2019, 03:22:45 pm »
My Night With Mommy

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Hardcore, POV, Dirty Talk, Sexy Lingerie, Creampie
Runtime: 9 min 57 s

Description: You are peeping around the corner watching mommy get ready for her date. She is wearing a hot crotchless bodystocking and stripper heels. You just can't stop perving on her. You secretly hope her date doesn't show up because you are so turned on watching her. She turns her head and catches you looking. She confronts you and asks why you are watching and that her date is coming. She tells you she is so horny and she hopes he shows up....she notices you are rock hard and have a huge lump in your PJ's. Time passes and her date is a no show..she is all dressed up and ready for some action and no date!!!! She tells you to meet her on the couch and if her date shows up....then...more the merrier!!! But right now, I need you...She is sooo horny....Let mommy show you how good my mouth feels around your throbbing manhood! You are so aroused and can't wait.....Mommy wants you.....tonight.....it's our night!!! ENJOY!

about video:
Size: 247 MB
Models: Rae Knight

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Angel
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2019, 07:24:10 pm »
Angel

Genre: blonde, blowjob, natural tits, facial, cumshot, incest roleplay, milf, taboo
Runtime: 15 min 6 s

Description: I think mommy sleeps. No, she's just lying and reading. I go into her room and ask her to lie down next to her. I can not sleep, I had nightmares again. Mom lets me lie onto the bed. I see that she wearing her beautiful outfit and there is nothing underneath. I feel himself next to her so warmly and well. I feel protected and loved. Mom says with me and calms me down. She said that me not need afraid, my mommy will be with me. Mom closed her eyes. But I can not sleep, when next to me is so beautiful and sexy woman. My mommy! I stretch out my hand and touched mommy breast. Mom opened her eyes and talking with me again. She is so loving and tender. She decided to help me, so that I'm going to sleep well and sweet.

about video:
Date: 2016
Size: 906 MB
Models: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Surprising Your Step Sis
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2019, 03:26:41 am »
Surprising Your Step Sis

Genre: blonde, blowjob, cumshot, doggy style, facial, fetish, incest roleplay, small natural tits, teen
Runtime: 49 min 2 s

Description: Tiffanys brother lives to torment her. Not only did he force her out of the bathroom and expose her body to him and his friend, but he creeped on her masturbatiing and changed her boyfriends number in her phone to his. What was the reasoning behind this? So stepbro and his pervy friend could take turns fucking her while she laid there blindfolded. Is this pure genius or pure taboo? That's for us to know, and you to enjoy  .

about video:
Size: 970 MB
Models: Tiffany Watson

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Family Life
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2019, 11:29:08 am »
Family Life

Genre: creampie, big tits, blowjob, fetish, incest roleplay, natural tits, milf, stepmother-stepson
Runtime: 14 min 26 s

Description: Kelly's step-son caught her fucking his brother, so to shut him up she decides to give him some special treatment. No red-blooded, teenage boy would resist this pair huge, all-natural MILF tits! She jerks him off and then rides him until he fills mommy's pussy with jizz.

about video:
Size: 957 MB
Models: Kelly Madison

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Debt Resolution
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2019, 03:29:17 pm »
Debt Resolution

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Virtual, Humiliation, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 21 min 18 s

Description: Your father passed away...and you should feel bad, but he was a real asshole. Your family is better off without him, and you think your mom is relieved to not have to deal with him anymore but when you find her in bed crying, you wonder if maybe there was more love there than you ever saw. "No," she tells you through tears, "it's not that he's gone...he left us in terrible debt with some dangerous men...and I don't have that kind of money! He ruined our credit so I can't take out a loan or even a new credit card...and now the bookie is telling me I can pay it off...by making a move. With you. A dirty one. Can you believe that?!?" Maybe it's the highly emotional situation you're in but your cock swells at the mention of it. You try not to sound too eager - the man is , and he was your father...but fucking his widow, your own mother...well, you're practically dripping down your thigh you're so excited at the idea. And videotaping it? Icing on the cake. You act disturbed, watching your poor mother struggle through telling you, before you tell her you'd be willing to do it. To save the family. You'll do it, for her. She objects at first but as you lay it out for her: you'll move away, free of debt. She can use you to apply for a loan, you'll help raise your little sister. You can see the wheels turning in her mind as you spin a tale of hope, all with the intent to get your cock wet inside your mother's holes. By the time you're done laying it all out, she's smiling and happy, ready to do this - for the family! Wow. There's an outline the creep gave her, and you're happy to see it has your mother spreading for you and talking dirty before riding your cock doggy style, dirty talking about fucking her son the whole time. Maybe it's the fear of this dangerous man coming after her if she doesn't do it right, but she seems really into. Really into it. She keeps stealing glances at you over the camera, and you can see a certain glint in her eye that makes you think maybe she's enjoying this. When she cums on your cock, you're all but convinced your mother is loving riding her son's cock. The instructions are to finish across her face and tits, and you are proud when you hold out, only cumming when your gorgeous mother strokes you while begging for your cum... * * *  Bettie Bondage - MILF Threesome  * * * * * *  Bettie Bondage - Mom Models for Me  * * *

about video:
Size: 1 024 MB
Models: Bettie Bondage

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Rub a dub dub, girlty step sister in the tub
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2019, 07:29:33 pm »
Rub a dub dub,  girlty step sister in the tub

Genre: Incest, POV, Bathtub, Brunette, Short Hair, Blowjob, Handjob, Small Tits, Step Sister
Runtime: 11 min 51 s

Description: I walked in on my stepsister taking a bath at her dad's house. My mom married her dad a few months ago. She is super hot, but a mouthy little  girl.I know she pretends she doesn't, but she wants me to fuck her. I just had to figure out how. She got in the bathtub and left the door just slightly open right after our parents left to go out for the night. They said they wanted us to get to know each other, well we did.
She acted shy when I walked in. Then asked me to come and rub her back. Her sexy tight body looks just as good as I thought it would. She invited me in the tub and I started rubbing her back, working my way to her firm young tits. I know it's wrong technically. Then she showed me all of her skills Sucking and stroking my cock in the warm water. She loved my cock in her mouth. Then turning around and rubbing my big dick on her bubble butt. Only to turn around again and shove me down her throat like a pro. She's done this before. She finished me off, jerking me directly into her mouth and hand. Such a thirsty girl cleaning my cock with her mouth after I came.

about video:
Date: 2018
Size: 181 MB
Models: Cadey Mercury

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Stepsis Catches Wimpy Stepbro Peeping On Her Masturbating
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2019, 11:30:16 pm »
Stepsis Catches Wimpy Stepbro Peeping On Her Masturbating

Genre: Brunette, Teen, Straight, Incest, Roleplay
Runtime: 28 min 10 s

about video:
Date: 2018-03-19
Size: 359 MB
Models: Emily Willis

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Am I hotter than a MILF big step brother?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 03:32:04 am »
Am I hotter than a MILF big step brother?

Genre: Incest, Sister, POV, Handjob, Blonde
Runtime: 11 min 4 s

Description: Carolina's boyfriend dumped her for a MILF! She's so offended. How could he leave someone as hot and sexy as she is for some old lady? You're her stepbrother, and she knows she can confide in you. Maybe you should help her feel better about herself and get over her stupid ex-boyfriend.
She asks you to lay down so she can see her big brother's big dick. It's much nicer than her ex's. Your sister takes of her clothing and lets you admire her perky young breasts and beautiful bubble butt. She slides her perfect natural breasts up and down your shaft and uses both hands to squeeze out a load of cum from her big brother. She's really good at this! After teasing you with her round ass, she straddles you and rubs her wet pussy all over your hard cock. You're almost there, her pigtails bounce as she pumps a huge load of sticky cum all over her belly and her pussy. Don't tell anybody!

about video:
Size: 170 MB
Models: Carolina Sweets

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

She Lets Daddy Inside
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 07:33:43 am »
She Lets Daddy Inside

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Daddy's Girl, Creampie, Daddy, Daughter
Runtime: 17 min 1 s

Description: Anya had been such a good little girl lately that her Daddy said that tonight she could put him to bed. Normally her Daddy likes to put her to bed and reads her favorite bedtime story. But tonight would be different. She thought maybe it was time for Daddy to have more. She let's Daddy use her mouth whenever he wants. Daddy always tells her that her little mouth looks so pretty wrapped around his big cock. Anya is so proud of herself when she takes all of Daddy's cock down her throat. She loves it when Daddy shoots all of his yummy man cum in her mouth. She comes in the bedroom dressed in the new outfit Daddy got for her. She teases Daddy's cock before she puts in her mouth. She feels so happy when she makes Daddy feel so good. But she knew Daddy wanted more. Her mouth would not be enough. She thought about his thick cock sliding in her pussy every time she touches herself but didn't know if it would fit. Daddy tells her to rub her pussy on his cock. She slides up and down his shaft. She teases his cock with her dripping wet pussy. He tries to put it in but Anya tells him she wants it but doesn't know if they should. She goes back to sucking is cock and telling him one day they will be together in that way. The more she gags on his cock the more she wants it inside of her. She finally gets on top on Daddy and lets him shove it deep inside of her! His Daughter starts riding him slowly. She came as soon as his cock entered her tight hole. Daddy starts to cum and pulls out and she grabs it and lets Daddy's sperm shoot all over her pussy. Then shoves it back inside of her because that where Daddy's cock belongs!

about video:
Size: 635 MB
Models: Anya Olsen

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Amarna Miller: American Taboo
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 11:33:39 am »
Amarna Miller: American Taboo

Genre: Son-Mother, Incest, Taboo, Threesome, POV, Creampie, All Sex
Runtime: 20 min 24 s

Description: Mom just picked up foreign exchange student, Amarna Miller, from the airport & brings her into your room to introduce her. "This is Amarna. She's Mexican," she tells you. Amarna tries to say that she's Spanish & from Europe but mom barely hears her. The only thing that matters is that she got a very cute foreign girl to be your new friend. Mom explains to Amarna that she's provided a good opportunity for her to learn in America but had another motive in allowing her to stay in our home: "my son is shy & not very good with women." You're embarrassed at what mother is saying, but you know it's true. "Amarna is a cute girl, worldly, and she can help you get more comfortable around girls," she explains. "The only girl he's ever been with is his mother." Amarna thinks it's a very weird situation & she's quite uncomfortable, you can tell, but you don't care. You want to get to know her. Mom explains that she only wants the best for you, and she takes out your cock & starts sucking. You're a little shy at first because of the new girl, but pretty soon you warm up to mommy's familiar mouth. She tells Amarna that you're outgrowing your mother & you need another woman in your life. Amarna is very reluctant & at first she won't suck your cock, but eventually she warms up to you. She realizes that your mom is just a good mother, and she also realizes that she's going to have to co-exist with us for the next 6 months, so she'd better play along. Amarna & mom take turns riding you, and she really gets into it. This isn't so bad. You might be a little odd, but you have a nice cock & it feels good. You've been shy about being with other girls, but now you know that being with your mom has helped prepare you for this. As you explode in an amazing orgasm inside the foreign exchange student, you feel grateful to your mom for bringing you this girl. Your mom interrupts your thoughts: "You're not cumming inside her are you?" Then she asks Amarna if she's on birth control. Amarna isn't, and she looks very worried. Your mom tries to dig out the creampie & reassures Amarna that it will probably be okay, but she isn't so sure.

about video:
Size: 750 MB
Models: Lady Fyre, Amarna Miller

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mommy Says You Can't Cum
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2019, 03:34:58 pm »
Mommy Says You Can't Cum

Genre: Incest, JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Mom, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial
Runtime: 10 min 6 s

Description: We need to talk. When did you become such a pervert? What am I talking about? I found a pair of My panties in your bedroom! You jerked off into them didn't you? What kind of a son takes a pair of his mother's panties from the dirty laundry hamper? You're sick! Do you think your friends steal their mother's panties to jerk off to? Of course not! What is the matter with you? I am your MOTHER! How long have you had this sick fantasy about Me? I am going to have to punish you. Drop your pants and take your cock out. I am serious. I am going to make you jerk off in front of Me, right here, right now.Are you shy in front of mommy all of a sudden? You weren't too shy to steal My panties. You're rock hard, even though I'm calling you out for being a pervert. Start stroking that cock for me.Show me what you do with My panties you little.

about video:
Date: 01.04.2017
Size: 500 MB
Models: Alyssa Reece

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Son Fucks Tipsy Mom & Gets Her Pregnant
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2019, 07:37:19 pm »
Son Fucks Tipsy Mom & Gets Her Pregnant

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mommy, Taboo, Fetish, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 19 min 37 s

Description: I'm so sloshed after the company party, I can't even get out of my own party dress. Luckily, my son is there to lend a helping hand. He's such a sweet boy. We've always had a very close relationship. I'm so wasted, I don't think anything of it when he removes my bra and panties, too. Hell, I'm his mother. It shouldn't be shocking to see me naked, right. But something tells me he sees me as more than that. The smile on his face and bulge in his pants say it all. He wants me. At first I demure. Aren't I too old? I can't be so beautiful as to give you a hard-on with a single glance, can I? Really? His hands feel so good on me. I don't care that he's my son. I want to be touched. "I love you, Mom," he says sweetly in my ear as he thrusts his hard cock into my wet pussy. I love you, too son. And tonight, I'm smashed enough to let you do whatever you want to me. You can even finish inside me. I probably won't even remember in the morning. Contains the following erotic elements: TABOO - MOM/SON ROLE PLAY - DOGGYSTYLE - CREAMPIE - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - MILF - BIG TITS

about video:
Size: 188 MB
Models: Larkin Love

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

406 Mulberry Rd
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2019, 03:38:39 am »
406 Mulberry Rd

Genre: cunnilingus, brunette, creampie, natural tits, fetish, incest, mother-son, big tits
Runtime: 20 min 56 s

Description: Includes: Lana Rhoades, mommy fetish, Robby Echo, creampie Robby bangs on Mrs. Lana Rhoades' door. He's huffing, out of breath, he knows that Mrs. Rhaodes daughter lives there and will save him. Mrs. Rhoades answers the door and calmly listens to Robby, "Please, let me in! Lock the door!" He explains to her as he ruffles though his pockets looking for his cell phone, "there are five guys chasing after me, they're trying to kick my ass!" He can't find his cell phone so he asks, "Mrs. Rhoades can I use your phone to call the police." Mrs. Rhoades almost allows him, but her curiosity makes her hesitate, "Robby, why are these boys after you?" Robby stammers, he's not ready to disclose that information to Lana, even though she looks young, he knows she's an adult, she wouldn't understand this sort of youthful problem. Lana puts her foot down, she won't allow him to use the phone to call the police, after all, if he did something really bad, she could be considered an accessory to the crime. Robby wipes the sweat from his brow and musters all his courage to confess the problem, "I slept with one of their girlfriends. I didn't know she was attached." Lana's eyebrow raises, "so why are all the guys mad at you if you only took one of their girlfriends? Robby continues, "it's not about the cheating, not at all. His girlfriend told all her friends about my special talents and now the girls all want me, and all their boyfriends are really pissed off about it." Robby looks at her with pleading eyes, "please, ma'am.. they'll find out which door I went in, they'll knock down your front door, and then I'll be toast. I really need to call the police." Lana tries to hide her amusement. Robby can see she doesn't believe him, "I'm telling you the truth, this is not a joke." Lana thinks for a moment and decides that he needs to elaborate on exactly what his special talents are." Robby explains in detail the size of his penis and the special technique in which he uses his tongue is so addicting to ladies, that they don't want another man after they experience him, and this becomes a real problem when other guys find out. Lana looks at his pants, she can't see his size through the thick denim, "show me, please." Robby's eyes are horrified. He's always dreamt about showing his penis to Ms. Rhaodes, she's more beautiful than her daughter, more beautiful than any of the girls at school, she is a goddess, a dream.. but she's also terrifying, what if his charms don't work on a mature lady? Robby hesitantly pulls down his pants and his underwear to reveal a thick, long cock. Lana's breath is taken out of her lungs as she looks at it. Robby explains, "I have to stroke it to work it all the way up." Lana's eyebrow raises in curiosity. She fell in love with a boy when she was his age, had a daughter, and has never seen another naked man since. Robby's young athletic body turns her on, and she is dying to see what it looks like when it's fully erect. "Stroke it for me," she tells him. Robby can't believe that the infamous, Mrs. Lana Rhoades of 406 Mulberry Rd, wants to see him stroke it. He used to mow her lawn. He's seen her for all of his youthful, formative years, and she only gets more and more beautiful with time, and here she stands before him, her voice is sweet and assertive, and she demands he "stroke it" for her. Robby musters all his courage to ask him, "not until you show me your breasts." He watches her closely anticipating her next move with high hopes. Lana's jaw drops, her mind whirls, the boy is eighteen, it's not wrong now, legally. She decides that no one will know and she begins to take off her dress. Her eyes are fixated on him, she's dying to see if her mature body is still beautiful to a young man as handsome as Robby is. She remembers her youthful days, and how she would seduce a man with her slow strip tease, her hips methodically sway left to right as she lifts her dress and reveals her skin freshly tanned from sunbathing in the warm Spring sun. Robby can hardly hide his excitement, he puts his arms around her, she pulls back, "don't touch me, just watch." It will be alright with God, with her husband, and with her conscience if she can refrain from cheating on him. She only plans to undress in front of him, something she has done for the doctor, it's not wrong. Robby begins to breathe in, he smells her, he looks at her with his intoxicated green eyes, he disobeys her demand and lets his fingertips touch her legs, her back, she wiggles on him back and forth. She takes him in, she wants more, she sees him stroking and she wants to feel it, but it won't be wrong if she can keep herself from allowing him inside of her. She just wants to feel the skin of his cock, the drippy wet cock against her wet pussy, she will slide herself against him, through her wet, warm pussy lips, she moans softly, fighting the urge to put him inside of her.. Watch the story unfold..

about video:
Size: 626 MB
Models: Lana Rhoades

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Pyper Prentice Stepdaughters First Sex Talk
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2019, 07:39:27 am »
Pyper Prentice - Stepdaughters First Sex Talk

Genre: Teen, Oral, POV, Incest Roleplay, Redhead, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Shaved, Facial
Runtime: 55 min 1 s

about video:
Size: 402 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Mommie Caught You At Just The Right Time
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2019, 11:40:50 am »
Mommie Caught You At Just The Right Time

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Creampie
Runtime: 19 min 58 s

Description: What are you doing on my bed with my bra son? And my panties too? Were you getting ready to play with Mr Winkie and think about mommies naked body? Looks like I got here just in time because Mommie needs some attention too. It's ok your father will never know. I can tell you like Mommies mouth on your hard cock, lets see how you like sliding between her tits. Wow you've grown into a big boy haven't you? Mommie is going to have some fun with you so lay back while I ride your cock. You're soo hard son it's making me cum already. You like the way mommie rides your cock don't you? Thats it make mommie cum again and uh oh looks like you came inside me too. Thats a good son!!

about video:
Size: 722 MB
Format: Matroska
Models: Maxine X

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Bath / Suck & Fuck with Mom
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2019, 03:42:13 pm »
Bath / Suck & Fuck with Mom

Genre: Incest, Dirty Talk, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, POV, Blowjob, Facial
Runtime: 30 min 19 s

Description: Its been a long day and mother is tired. I will start running a bath and make ur dinner later.....Hey is that u spying on me thru the door ! Get in here sit down and we will have a ....talk   ... wait this feels too good to stop......watch me masturbate, fuk me in the bath, then we go downstairs where i give u a bright blowjob till you cum over my face mmmm im working hard for that mother of the year award

about video:
Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Models: Missbehavin26

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

No Words Necessary
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2019, 07:42:52 pm »
No Words Necessary

Genre: big tits, blowjob, brunette, cowgirl, creampie, fetish, incest roleplay, milf, mother-son,
Runtime: 39 min 9 s

Description: Part One  My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drops me off. We were both so tired from the drive and she starts saying she can get a hotel room; the last one she saw was 40 miles away. When I suggest she just sleep with me like she used to when I was little, she says I'm much more grown now. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally says maybe she'll lay down for an hour and then drive back. But when we finally get into bed together, something makes her decides she's going to stay the entire night... Part Two  I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and start to talk, she just puts her finger over my lips and says shhhh, immediately reaching down to unbutton her shirt and lay back on the bed for me. There were just no words necessary.

about video:
Size: 899 MB
Models: Shay Fox

Preview:

Download:
Download now