Author Topic: Femdom: they will show who is the stronger sex here!  (Read 20814 times)

Offline forforman13

The Ride of Your Life year
« Reply #960 on: December 19, 2019, 04:05:49 pm »
The Ride of Your Life 

Description: When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 37 s
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity
Models: Alina Lopez

File Size: 931 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Hydii May 2011 year
« Reply #961 on: December 20, 2019, 12:19:05 am »
Hydii May - 2011 year

Description: Chip and his lady, Hydii May, are about to welcome a bundle of joy into the world. Chip has had a difficult time figuring out how to show appreciation for the mother of his unborn child. A stroller? Already have one. Diapers? They're up to their ears in them. Chip is about to have his girl ride the midnight express courtesy of Lucas Stone. Hydii's initially reluctant since she loves Chip so much. Lucas, as a matter of fact, happens to be bigger than Chip....in all departments! Lucas rubs Hydii all over and that includes her baby bump. Hydii learns to love black cock by getting on her slightly swollen knees and sucking on that big, black cock as Chip watches in complete happiness. To make matters interesting Hydii sizes Chip against Lucas which is like measuring Godzilla against Mighty Mouse. Hydii continues to suck on that black cock until her pussy decides it's time to get completely thrashed. Chip sits idly by as Hydii's womb prepares for the upcoming birth by Lucas stretching out her walls. Their child begins kicking when as Lucas' big, black cock pulverizes Hydii's insides and her screaming will rival that of the sounds in the delivery room. Lucas wastes no time in wrecking that pussy while Hydii's orgasms get progressively louder and louder. Chip can only watch as the mother of his unborn child rides that black bull while her gigantic tits sway with each thrusting. There's no love being lost as Hydii and her boyfriend lock lips as her pussy slowly resembles a devastated city. The heavy breathing from Hydii isn't her water breaking; it's her pussy getting ravaged by a gift courtesy of a loving boyfriend. How loving is Chip? He keeps his ladies head up as Lucas showers her belly with his thug juice. chip rubs it into her stomach and this loving couple has a bright future. That is, if he continues to supply her with black cock.

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 20 s
Date: 2011
Genre: Interracial, All Sex, Group
Models: Hydii May

File Size: 354 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 368 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Crystal Rush Husband to Whore 2019 year
« Reply #962 on: December 20, 2019, 04:31:11 pm »
Crystal Rush Husband to Whore - 2019 year

Description: Crystal Rush's pathetic husband is on his knees dressed like a complete sissy  girl. He is wearing black frilly lingerie complete with stockings and garters. He is also wearing a wig and has " girl" written across his chest in red lipstick. How humiliating! Crystal reminds her submissive bitch that he has agreed to do anything she wants or she will divorce him and take half of his money and stuff. He agrees that he accepts these terms and accepts his new life as Crystal's bitch. What Crystal wants now is for him to be her strap on  girl! She commands him to suck her big fat purple cock. She doesn't just want him to suck it. She wants him to enjoy it, love it and suck her cock with enthusiasm and gratefulness. After her  girl has given a satisfactory blow job, it's time to plow that ass! Crystal bends her bitch over the couch and fucks his tight sissy ass. This isn't "making love" this is good old fashioned fucking! Crystal is laughing hysterically at her pathetic humiliated crying husband when she is done pounding his ass. Just another step towards becoming Crystal's perfect sissy husband!

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 53 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Training
Models: Crystal Rush

File Size: 601 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Julia Ann BlackMailed MILF Lover 2015 year
« Reply #963 on: December 21, 2019, 12:35:29 am »
Julia Ann - BlackMailed MILF Lover - 2015 year

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 48 s
Date: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Mature, MILF
Models: Julia Ann

File Size: 414 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Beautiful Mistress Pee mouth Slave year
« Reply #964 on: December 21, 2019, 08:46:02 am »
Beautiful Mistress Pee mouth Slave 

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 49 s
Genre: Femdom, Pissing,

File Size: 108 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Penny Barber Feminist Assassin Enslaves Colby Jansen 2019 year
« Reply #965 on: December 25, 2019, 10:29:31 pm »
Penny Barber - Feminist Assassin Enslaves Colby Jansen - 2019 year

Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-On, Big Tits, Facesitting, Straight, Brunette
Models: Penny Barber

1 h 7 min | 738 MB | MP4 | 540 x 960 | SD
Description: Colby Jansen committed a financial crime that robbed money from a feminist organization. He's at home, bragging to his buddy on the phone about it when Penny Barber appears in his kitchen, looking for justice. Penny tells Colby that she is going to get everything she needs to get her organization's money back, and he's going to give it to her. Her methods are a mix of seduction, ball squeezing and keeping Colby on the edge of orgasm until he breaks and tells her how much he stole, where his safe is with all the evidence, and the combination. While she's working on him he begs her to stop squeezing his balls. She sucks and strokes his cock along the way also making him beg to cum. "If you tell me what I want, I'll fuck you...","I've done this before, you'll break eventually..." She sucks the cum out of his cock then crushes his balls in hand putting him out. Colby Jansen comes to in his living room laying over a weight bench. Penny Barber is standing over him with a pink strap-on cock on. "I told you I'd fuck you if you gave me what I wanted..." Colby begs her not to fuck his ass. She smiles and makes a deal with him. "I could get the police involved, have you arrested, and put in prison where you'll get your ass fucked every day by sweaty inmates, or...,You can just take my cock right now. I'll take you back to our feminist compound where we keep bad boys like you to be used forever for whatever we desire..." Colby has no choice. He doesn't want to go to prison. Before he can decide she slides her cock inside him. At first it hurts, but he soon starts to enjoy it. "Come on Colby! What's it going to be? Get fucked by me and my feminist friends or get fucked by Bubba in prison?" He eventually breaks and agrees to leave his life and come with her to be a sex slave. Weeks have passed. Colby is laying naked in the feminist compound awaiting his next task. Penny struts into the room. She wants to use his mouth and dick to make her cum a few times. She rides his face in her pantyhose and miniskirt, then rips her pantyhose open and places her wet pussy on his tongue. Penny has a few big orgasms, then tells him she needs his cock. "You can't cum Colby. If you do, I'm having you assigned back the strap-on line up. I've got a line of dominant women eager to use their new gigantic strap-on cocks on you. You don't want that, but I'd actually enjoy watching..." Penny orders Colby to fuck her hard. He tries as hard as he can not to cum while fucking her hard from behind. Every time he has to stop fucking her to keep from cumming she yells at him to keep going. Eventually he can't take it anymore and explodes a load of cum all over her torn pantyhose covered thighs. "Looks like you're about to get your ass fucked..." Penny smiles and leaves him to await his next task.

http://fboom.me/file/a17a7f570b599

Offline forforman13

Home ComNaty RAB Lizun Serves Holes Mistress and her Friend year
« Reply #966 on: December 26, 2019, 02:56:33 pm »
Home-ComNaty RAB Lizun Serves Holes Mistress and her Friend 

Genre: Femdom, Humiliating,

27 min 58 s | 279 MB | MP4 | 480 x 854 | SD

http://fboom.me/file/b1b8aa3218d4d

Offline forforman13

Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue Boot Licking Chindo Sluts 2014 year
« Reply #967 on: December 26, 2019, 11:03:58 pm »
Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue - Boot Licking Chindo Sluts - 2014 year