Author Topic: Rough Famele Domination - Brutal Strap-on, Torture [HD]  (Read 21161 times)

Offline enjoy13

Fishnet Police Lady Needs European Cock Before Helping
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2016, 06:50:12 pm »

Description: Yes, I could help you, but first � I want you to do something for me. You look like the type of guy that will follow orders and listen to a superior woman when he�s told what to do. So, how about we start off by getting you to strip down naked so I can see your dick? Not bad, I�ve had a lot bigger in my time, but right here and right now, it�s going to have to do, because I�m horny and really need to fuck.

Do you like the idea of fucking a dominant fishnet police slut that doesn�t mind breaking the rules to get her pussy pleasured? I�m going to get you to bone me so hard that your dick will be soft for weeks! When it�s finally time for you to cum, you can believe that I�ll wrap my feet around your shaft and provide you with the femdom footjob of a lifetime.

Genre: Femdome, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore, Footjob

File Name : Fishnet Police Lady Needs European Cock Before Helping.mp4
File Size : 1465.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:53
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 039 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Fishnet Police Lady Needs European Cock Before Helping.part1.rar
Fishnet Police Lady Needs European Cock Before Helping.part2.rar
Fishnet Police Lady Needs European Cock Before Helping.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Fat Masked Gimp Takes A Hard Beating
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2016, 07:49:08 pm »

Description: A masked gimp with a big stomach is kept in a cage wearing nothing but his mask. The mistress comes by and takes him to her den where she straps him to a black table with his backing facing towards her. He knows what�s coming. The mistress spanks his ass and takes a whip to flog him. She knows that he is a strong man and that his iron back can take a hard beating so she decides to step things up. She takes a long fat whip and hits him as hard as she could. He couldn�t keep himself in place so he got the table up and started hiding behind it, but it didn�t help hit too much. The more he ran away, the harder the hits became. When his back was covered in whip marks, she cooled it down and another mistress joined them. One continued whipping him while the other spanked his ass. They beat him up so hard that even the iron back couldn�t take it anymore.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Fat Masked Gimp Takes A Hard Beating.mp4
File Size : 470.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:01
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 975 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Download file - 470.5 MB

Offline enjoy13

Fat Virgin In Bondage Gets Whipped By Powerful Lady
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2016, 08:55:59 pm »

Description: Have you ever been humiliated to the point where you�ve wanted to cry? If not, that�s what I plan to do to you today. Frank, you silly boy � you have got yourself into these stocks and you thought that it would be enough to make me happy? I�m going to whip you all night long! The fans at home have waited a long time to see your ass get punished and now I�m more than happy to oblige them with the fantastic view of your body in pain.

You can cry and bitch and moan as much as you want, it�s not going to make a blind bit of difference. Your body is completely useless to me and I�m going to make sure you know just how pathetic and worthless I think you are. When I�m through with you, there will be a whole new understanding of punishment in that stupid brain of yours.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Fat Virgin In Bondage Gets Whipped By Powerful Lady.mp4
File Size : 450.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 027 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file - 450.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

You're Locked Up In The Cage Of Shame
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2016, 10:16:56 pm »

Description: When you're a virgin loser, there's only one place for you to be put if you make a mistake. I, Goddess Gloria, on behalf of the government, sentence you to an eternal lifetime in the cage of shame. That's right, sissy boy, your ass has been condemned to the dungeon where you will be put in a cage of bondage so that you cannot move.

Not only that, but you will remain there until I say otherwise. Let me tell you now: it could be weeks, months or even years before you are allowed out. All that I can say for sure is that I will use and abuse you whenever and however I please now that you're in that little pervert cage. Teasing you is going to be so easy, plus you'll never quite know what's about to happen next when I'm coming down to visit you.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Spanking, Worship

File Name : You're Locked Up In The Cage Of Shame.mp4
File Size : 258.34 MB
Duration : 00:04:24
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 010 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file - 258.3 MB

Offline enjoy13

Long Haired Slave Didn't Have Fun At All
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2016, 11:40:02 am »

DescriptioN: Amazon Syndrome - scene 2
This mistress is one of those women that can never have enough abusement. In the first part of her session she tortured another slave's cock and this time it is time for a skinny long haired guy that thinks he's a bad boy because he's submitting himself to a woman, but he will learn how wrong he is soon enough. She straps him in a sitting position on the table and even his cock gets restrained while his long hair is tied up to the cell bars. He obviously doesn't like where things are going, but there is no escaping. The mistress an evil plan, she makes her apprentice play with the slaves cock and she even pushes her tits in his face so he would relax a little. The helper even spreads her pussy while jerking his dick with both feet. Just when he starts to enjoy, she walks up to him and cuts half of his hair off. He couldn't believe it. Bye bye hair.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Long Haired Slave Didn't Have Fun At All.mp4
File Size : 1366.86 MB
Duration : 00:23:21
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 986 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Long Haired Slave Didn't Have Fun At All.part1.rar
Long Haired Slave Didn't Have Fun At All.part2.rar
Long Haired Slave Didn't Have Fun At All.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Loser Dominated And Humiliated By Ice La Fox
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2016, 01:34:20 pm »

Desceription: Ice La Fox Is A Dominatrix � scene 1
Dominant women can be cool and sexy, but this dominatrix is something straight from a nightmare. There is no sweet talk, no mercy, and no stopping with her, she is all about humiliation and pain. This poor guy finds himself tied up to a wall and the mistress is dressed in a black latex outfit with deep boots. She starts talking shit to him and spanking him right away. When he talks back, she gets even madder and uses her flogger on him. Then she unties him and makes him get on all fours. He has to stick his head in the toilet, but when he doesn�t want to, mistress Ice La Fox flog him some more. She bends him over her knees and spanks him some more. He is a little crybaby and that forces her to go even further. A candle and hot wax in the ass should do the trick. After such a bad performance by the slave, the mistress writes fuck boy over his torso and spits in his face. He is totally worthless to her.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM,  Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Loser Dominated And Humiliated By Ice La Fox.mp4
File Size : 1461.58 MB
Duration : 00:24:52
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 022 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Loser Dominated And Humiliated By Ice La Fox.part1.rar
Loser Dominated And Humiliated By Ice La Fox.part2.rar
Loser Dominated And Humiliated By Ice La Fox.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Fierce Amazon Wrestler Yanababy Shows Her True Power
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2016, 03:01:40 pm »

Description: As soon as you lay eyes on Yanababy, you know that there�s gonna be an awesome match. She likes the sound of bones being broken and skin crawling with sweat under her grip. Her sounds are so lovely that raging boners are all around her matches. No male opponent got away without a scratch with her, as soon as they are down, they stay there until the final gong is stroke. This time Miki seems to be a handful for her, but there�s no chance she can�t handle him, no matter how big and strong he is. Her favorite move is smothering her opponent with her perfect tits, not allowing him to take the next breath of air he so much needs. From there to victory is just a matter of seconds. They all end up under her sole, looking up and seeing a powerful amazon wrestler who means business.

Genre:  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting

File Name : Fierce Amazon Wrestler Yanababy Shows Her True Power.mp4
File Size : 868.73 MB
Duration : 00:14:50
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 993 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file - 868.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Loser Virgins Are Not Allowed To Look
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2016, 04:00:26 pm »

Description: Do not look at me you little virgin loser. You have a sign around your neck that says �Mr. Tiny� for a reason. You are nobody to us � you are nobody to anyone in fact. What makes you think you can not obey my rules and look up at my boobs? These are only reserved for real men, not baby boys like you that need to be looked after by powerful and attractive women.

We�ve known for such a long time that you will never amount to anything. Using your mother�s money in order to pay us for humiliation is really pathetic � we would pity you if we didn�t feel so disgusted by your actions. I�m going to slap your face around now in order to teach you a lesson in respect. I hope you learn that it�s not okay to look if you are not given permission to.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship

File Name : Loser Virgins Are Not Allowed To Look.mp4
File Size : 272.73 MB
Duration : 00:04:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 015 Kbps, 30.000 fps

Download file - 272.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Masked Submissive Eats Food Off Of The Floor
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2016, 04:59:25 pm »

Description: I�m eager to try this food that you have prepared for me. Spaghetti has always been one of my favorite foods! Okay, let me sit down and have a little taste. Ugh, this is actually disgusting. How could you mess up something as simple as this? You�re such a vile slave, and the worst part is that you know next to nothing about keeping a woman like me happy. I think you should eat this, but you�re going to do it off the floor.

See, when I push you to the ground and make you eat this shit up, I know that you�re actually getting the punishment that you deserve. No one should be made to eat this rubbish. It tastes terrible and the fact that you tried to feed it to me is just plain wrong. How does it feel to eat all of that up off of the ground? You must feel pretty fucking stupid, right?

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worsip, Slut

File Name : Masked Submissive Eats Food Off Of The Floor.mp4
File Size : 438.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:28
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 008 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file - 438.8 MB

Offline enjoy13

Miki Gets Smothered And Defeated During Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2016, 05:58:27 pm »

Description: I find your confidence almost cute Slave Miki. Perhaps your tiny man brain thinks you can take me, right? That�s hilarious. Give me a second to show you my neck scissor technique and let�s see who will have trouble breathing. You know, I do this better naked so let�s lose any piece of clothes on us. Now beg for forgiveness you useless Slave. You have those muscles for nothing, you are like a piece of cloth between my legs. See? That smug face you had in the beginning is gone now, all you have is this red color flowing through your head. What, you need air? I�ll think about it� later, right now I�m having too much fun kicking your ass. Yes, stay down Slave, today you are not a winner. Consider yourself lucky that an ass whooping is all the punishment you get for the day.

Genre:  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting, Handjob

File Name : Miki Gets Smothered And Defeated During Mixed Wrestling.mp4
File Size : 1289.79 MB
Duration : 00:21:58
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 011 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Miki Gets Smothered And Defeated During Mixed Wrestling.part1.rar
Miki Gets Smothered And Defeated During Mixed Wrestling.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Mira Has Her Lovely Ass Served And Stretched Nicely
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2016, 06:57:26 pm »

Description: Even though Mira is always the one who can clench her muscle a bit and sweep the floor with her male opponent, this episode is an entirely different story. Her amazing ass bounces left and right with all her strength but it is not enough to put up a good fight, she�s getting swept away and stretched like a toy. A moment of weakness from her opponent leads a naughty thought in her mind, as soon as her pussy is resting on top of his face: she might win. But is that idea enough to motivate her? No, it�s not. Her arms are not strong enough to push away all the force pinning her down. Her legs get wide stretched leaving her revealed, weak and powerless, facing on of the biggest fear a woman champion can have. Defeat! She puts up a hell of a fight with her perfect curves on sight and her spread legs as distraction though.

Genre:  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting

File Name : Mira Has Her Lovely Ass Served And Stretched Nicely.mp4
File Size : 882.48 MB
Duration : 00:15:02
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 012 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Mira Has Her Lovely Ass Served And Stretched Nicely.part1.rar
Mira Has Her Lovely Ass Served And Stretched Nicely.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Mistress gets pleased with a face mounted strap-on
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2016, 07:56:25 pm »

Description: Who cares if he sleeps? This beauty is the trophy of this house and when she wants something, she will for sure get it. She has this sudden sensation of pleasure or delight and she feels horny as hell. This guy really needs to wake up, because she will burst into a solo game if he will not help her and he will be punished for this. The party is on: he is up and with his tongue stuck into her pussy. His big dick will penetrate her deep, but since she knows what good sex is, this will not be enough for her. A strap on put tight on his face will become the main object of art in this dual play. Her pussy will get a lot of attention while she will be fucked by that sex toy. This erotic intercourse will soon end in some crazy cumshots.

Genre: Femdome, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Strapon,  Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File Name : Mistress gets pleased with a face mounted strap-on.mp4
File Size : 1299.91 MB
Duration : 00:22:09
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 009 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Mistress gets pleased with a face mounted strap-on.part1.rar
Mistress gets pleased with a face mounted strap-on.part2.rar
Mistress gets pleased with a face mounted strap-on.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2016, 08:55:26 pm »

Description: You tired me so well Slave, I really like your performance. Look at you all mighty and strong. But I think it�s my turn now. One thing I know you can�t resist and that it�s my beauty. I know that whenever you have me naked sitting on you, all your strength goes away and I can play with you as I please. See? There�s no point in resisting me. Ok, I�ll let you hold me tight just once, but after this, I�m serving you with a juicy shot of my perfect pussy inches away from your face. Just look at it Slave, have you ever seen something more beautiful in your life? I know, my ass is perfect too. I think I�m going to enjoy your cock for a while, just to reward myself� and you, of course. Does this thing get any harder? Is the sight of my ass and pussy not enough for you Slave?

File Name : Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.mp4
File Size : 1652.59 MB
Duration : 00:28:16
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 980 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part1.rar
Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part2.rar
Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Hardcore Bisexual Orgy With A Hung Stud
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2016, 11:21:13 am »

Description: Some people just can�t be close to one another and not fool around, so these two sluts, that are just like that get to the action right away. They take off their clothes and finger fuck each others pussies. Right when the action begins to get hotter and hotter, the third slut in this party brings a horny big dick stud to join them as a referee. Not only that, she brought some hot sex toys which they shove into each others assholes. Before you know it a strap-on is introduced to the action and the sucking takes the stage. All of them had to try his massive cock and the strap-on so, now they can get on and jump on them until they cum. That is exactly what happens and the stud just can�t believe his luck, he�s really having fun. In the end, he cums on their face and everyone leaves the scene happy.

Genre: Femdome, Forced Bi, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Hardcore, Gang bang, Swallow, Strapon

File Name : Hardcore Bisexual Orgy With A Hung Stud.mp4
File Size : 866 MB
Duration : 00:19:53
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 958 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Download file - 866.0 MB

Offline enjoy13

Horny femdom puts her male toy to work
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2016, 01:10:18 pm »

Description: One of the most arousing things that you can see is an elegant femdom that knows how to deal with her partner when she feels horny. He needs to do whatever she wants because he is nothing but a sexual male toy for her. He will start with some pussy licking but this mistress will slap him to make him do a better job. Her thing for strap on dildos is no secret and this guy will put the toy on his face for her to suck it, fuck it and love it. Because he was such a good boy, he will get his cock sucked really hard and he will be pleased to know that this femdom will allow his cumshots all over her sexy mouth.

Genre: Femdome, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Oral, Face Sitting, StrapOn, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Swallow

File Name : Horny femdom puts her male toy to work.mp4
File Size : 1309.82 MB
Duration : 00:22:18
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 016 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Horny femdom puts her male toy to work.part1.rar
Horny femdom puts her male toy to work.part2.rar
Horny femdom puts her male toy to work.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2016, 02:41:21 pm »

Description: I dressed up like this because I know that you have a thing for women in latex. I also left some items laying around so you�d get sniffing and licking them just like the little horny boy you are. Don�t worry, though � I won�t tell your wife. All you have to do is pleasure me to such an extent that I�m satisfied, and if you can manage that, we�ll have no issues with keeping this our little secret.

So what are you waiting for? Get that cock out and start to fuck your latex queen. You know you want to, and I know you want to hold onto this collar while you do it too. Treat me how I normally treat you, or I�ll turn your whole life upside down by telling your wife just what a naughty little boy she ended up marrying.

Genre: Femdome, Latex, Milf, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus,  Face Sitting, Fetish, Swallow, Facial, Rimming

File Name : Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.mp4
File Size : 993.18 MB
Duration : 00:33:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 976 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.part1.rar
Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Hot and naked mistress and slave wrestle for victory
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2016, 04:11:22 pm »

Description: Oh, I can�t believe this. You managed to put me down Slave� or did you? Yeah, carry me in your arms a bit. What�s the matter? You can�t breathe all of a sudden? I wonder why� maybe because I�m holding you so tight between my legs that you can feel your ribs crushing? Now sit down and let�s hear some more bones crushing. You need these legs or can I just rip them apart from your body? Can�t hear you Slave, you�re too under my knee there. Let�s give it another try� get up and try to pin me down again. See? You can�t! I let you the first time but now I want to see you broken. Let�s get these panties down and offer you portions of air. Seeing you down like that makes me pity you. I can�t even get your small dick erect, you are really worthless.

Genre:  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting, Handjob

File Name : hot-and-naked-mistress_4.mp4
File Size : 1241.6 MB
Duration : 00:21:09
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 012 Kbps, 25.000 fps

hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part1.rar
hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part2.rar
hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2016, 05:42:22 pm »

Description: Horny brunette in a black dress knows how to arouse her man just to make him eat her pussy and fuck it like there is no life afterwards. That sexy outfit and that drop dead gorgeous body would make any dick hard and of course this guy was no exception. In a matter of seconds he will start licking her beautiful pussy and this will fire up their souls. She really knows how to suck a dick and this guy will put his whole cock into her mouth. After some dick-to-pussy fucking, a strap on put on his face will make this brunette�s pussy explode in pleasure. She loves to take it from behind, in the doggystyle position and that ass is the royal flush of asses. In the end, everyone will be satisfied and the rain of cumshots will touch the warm skin of her beautiful tattooed body.

Genre: Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, StrapOn, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File Name : Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.mp4
File Size : 1404.12 MB
Duration : 00:24:09
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 935 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part1.rar
Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part2.rar
Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2016, 07:15:22 pm »

Description: Two beautiful girls enter the ring to have a sparring session together. They get really hot and sweaty each time so the best thing for them to do is to take off their tops. They first take the time to introduce themselves to the camera and say how tall and heavy they are. It is time to start the match. The girl with blue gloves comes in strong, attacking aggressively right away. Her opponent is struggling to keep her at bay. She keeps on attacking, showing her complete dominance in the ring. After the first round, she takes the fight to the ground and just as she gains the position on top of her opponent, the round ends. It is already obvious that the girl with blue gloves is the winner, we just have to wait for the end of the match. In the end, they shake hands and the winner gets an interview.

File Name : Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.mp4
File Size : 1573.95 MB
Duration : 00:26:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 014 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part1.rar
Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part2.rar
Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2016, 08:44:21 pm »

Description: Look at him looking so smug and being so insolent. You probably think there's nothing we can do to you Slave, right? That you can take everything on the table and still have room for more. We shall test that and see if a discipline lesson is enough to give you an idea of what we're capable of. Get your clothes off and kneel. Still smiling? Good, it will be fun to see that smile wiped away. Let's tie you up on the pole, you have to stay put and not run away. Oh, you think it's not the case? Just wait. Now, how is this whip feeling on your skin? Not too harsh? How about now? Still smiling? Ok, let me call for back-up.

How is it now slave with your body filled with pegs, all red from whipping and spanking with candles on your back and your skin covered in wax? What is that? Are you crying? Uh, looks like the tough guy is now a wimpy bitch.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome,  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.mp4
File Size : 2094.64 MB
Duration : 00:35:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 022 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part1.rar
Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part2.rar
Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part3.rar