Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 16111 times)

Online Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #800 on: April 16, 2024, 10:08:34 am »
Wild Stories - Defeated Sexy Spy           

174 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:03

Death Fetish, Body Views, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Stabbing, Strangle, Fighting

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_1307.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #801 on: April 16, 2024, 10:26:29 pm »
Wild Stories - Attack On The Police Base         

131 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:45

Death Fetish, Body Views, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Stabbing, Strangle, Fighting

More_Extreme_File_1308.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #802 on: April 17, 2024, 09:31:17 am »
Psycho-Thrillers – Canarys Cry         

341 Mb | MP4 | 1462x720 | 00:27:04

PTF, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, Snuff

More_Extreme_File_1309.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #803 on: April 17, 2024, 09:38:51 am »
PKF - Conflict Resolution         

270 Mb | MP4 | 902x480 | 00:40:02

Peachy Keen Films, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Attack, Punching, Slapping, Dragging, Superheroine, Forced Sex, Fighting, Bladder Release, Clothes Ripping, Stripping, Humiliation, Begging, Hand Choking, Peeing, Forced BJ, Drool, Forced Sex, Boots stay on, Hanging, Body Views, Foot Views.

More_Extreme_File_1310.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #804 on: April 17, 2024, 09:09:25 pm »
Estelle And Petra Hillside Killer 11         

194 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:29:32

Estelle, Petra, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Rape, Raped, Teen, Slut, Leabien, Crime, Scene, Cumshot, Blow, Job

More_Extreme_File_1311.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #805 on: April 18, 2024, 08:47:14 am »
Coco Spy Raped And Shot         

148 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:54

Coco, Snuff, Necro, Spy, Ryona, Beaten, Rape, Raped, Begging, Shot, Head, Headshot

More_Extreme_File_1312.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #806 on: April 18, 2024, 10:13:11 pm »
Hung The Jogger             

262 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:20:41

Chris Corner, Belle, Fatale, Jizzabelle, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Hanging, Hung, Drool, Begging, Limp, Unconscious, Feet

More_Extreme_File_1313.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #807 on: April 19, 2024, 10:06:22 am »
PKF - My Best Frenemy     

504 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:34:21

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

TWO INTENSE STRANGLES, GREAT PERFORMANCES AND SOME NECRO!!! Kiki invited her friend Karma over for a talk. It was going well, when Kiki suddenly attacked her. A vicious struggle and strangle, leaves her unconscious on the floor. It seems that Karma was messin with Kiki’s man, and it was time to get even. She takes Karma to the bed, bind her hands and legs with her boyfriends neckties. Then she wraps another necktie around Karma’s neck and starts to strangle her. Karma fights intensely. She gets loose from the ties eventually, but by then, she is too weak to fight Kiki off. Kiki kills her friend. She is dragging her away when her boyfriend arrives home. He is not happy. Confrontational, she tries to defend her actions. He freaks out and attacks her. He strangles her on the bed as she kicks and struggles. Eventually, she is still. Dead. He goes to his lover, Karma, taking off her clothes and caressing her body. He takes her one more time in death. Then, he goes over to his bitch of a girlfriend. He strips part of her clothes off. he fucks her mouth, then fucks her until he is spent. He poses the two girls and leaves.

More_Extreme_File_1314.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #808 on: April 19, 2024, 08:47:58 pm »
Payroll Problems             

211 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:30:06

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Rape, Necro, Blood, Headshot (x2), Pantyhose/Stockings, Foot Fetish, Limp Fetish, Clothing Destruction, Foot Views, Body Views.

Katarina and Zoey are secretaries at a large company. They go into their boss’s office to finish up their work for the evening. They spend the night working hard, preparing documents and finishing paperwork. Suddenly, an armed man in a ski mask bursts into the office and starts asking them for the payroll information. They don’t have it. They start to plead with the man, begging him to let them go, but he is a man scorned and will not stop until he gets the information he came to retrieve. The girls comply as he barks orders, brandishing his weapon at their faces. The orders them to get on their knees and they do, pleading hysterically. The man quickly becomes aggravated that the girls are no help, so he shoots one of the girls in the forehead and she falls to the ground. The other girl starts to panic, and he shoots her in the head too.

Now that both girls have been silenced, the mean searches the office and finds what he needs. Then he removes the clothing from both bodies except for their pantyhose, which he tears at the crotch. Then he removes his own clothing and fucks each girl, moving them around the office to various positions, lifting, carrying, and dragging them around to fuck them from various angles. Then the man stacks their bodies on a chair, removes all their jewelry, and leaves their bodies in the office.

More_Extreme_File_1315.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #809 on: April 19, 2024, 08:50:23 pm »
PKF - Dirty Little Witch       

375 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:13:25

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

The witch Maizee is up to no good when she is interrupted by the famous witch hunter Sgt.Miles. They fight but miles has come prepared by knowing all Maizee’s witch tricks. Miles takes control and cuffs her as well as gags her with her own stockings. Moving her to his dungeon he hangs her naked by her hands on top of a stump where he prepares her to burn once and for all. Maizee struggles for a moment as she is ingulfed in flames. Maizee breaks free from her binds and jumps free of the flames to battle the witch hunter Miles once more. Maizee does her best but is no match for Miles. he brutally beats her and tears the tongue from her mouth stopping her from spitting anymore spells. With one final blow Miles Drives a arrow into her chest killing her for good.

More_Extreme_File_1316.mp4